Smyrna or Riverdale?

nextbest09

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, who will win state this year its either gonna be one of these teams who do you think it will be? All I want is 1 answer either Smyrna or Riverdale?

well im gonna say smyrna but we'll find out for sure week 3.....when we play eachother...cause some nights we can beat them others they can beat us...it comes down to who wants it more

Honestly, who will win state this year its either gonna be one of these teams who do you think it will be? All I want is 1 answer either Smyrna or Riverdale?

Honestly, there's several other teams that can stake their claim at having a respectable shot at winning the 5A title game. But to choose between these 2 teams, I guess you'd have to face the fact the Riverdale won in their game vs Smyrna just a short time ago. Doesn't mean they're a lock to do it again, but for now you have to give them the nod since they did prove it on the field.

There is several teams that could win it all.

I think Dobyns Bennet ,White Station, Riverdale , Smyrna , and possibly Millington are all front runners

with a possible Antioch / Hunters Lane sneaking in.

Who wants it more?

Its up for grabs and all teams are 0-0

thats true thats true...we'll start finding out week 3 who it just might be..right now its still too early

sorry but I thik if Riverdale Brings their A game and so does Smyrna Im goin to give the win to.............................................................

Riverdale but not by much but who knows Smyrna may suprise me /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think that Riverdale and Smyrna both are great teams, but I think it will come down to which team brings there "A" game in the playoff game. Also, both teams still have tough games leading up to week 3; Smyrna vs. Lebanon and Riverdale vs. Wilson Central.

But Go Bulldogs!!!!

you know what would really be nice..smyrna vs. Wilson Central week 3...haha....i wish...but we'll get riverdale week 3...that'll make us 2 wins in a row on them week3

go smyrna

I might be missing something here; but Riverdale has been ranked # 1 all year by pretty much everyone out there, and they BEAT Smyrna in the regular season, so ... I think it's very clear that going into this weekend, Riverdale is the team to beat. Or does losing make you the better team somehow ?

There is several teams that could win it all.

I think Dobyns Bennet ,White Station, Riverdale , Smyrna , and possibly Millington are all front runners

with a possible Antioch / Hunters Lane sneaking in.

Who wants it more?

Its up for grabs and all teams are 0-0

What about Farragut and WB? I understand both of those teams are pretty darn good.