Sycamore

SHS War Eagle 85

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District 11AA Champions (they have experienced size and good guard play to beat Harpeth)

Region 6AA Champions OR Runner-Up (Bolivar is their biggest threat & Liberty Tech is GONE)

Class AA State Champions (they have the coaching & the talent to beat anyone on a given night)

RIGHT NOW I AM ABSOLUTELY DRINKING THE SYCAMORE BASKETBALL "KOOL AID" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

District 11AA Champions (they have experienced size and good guard play to beat Harpeth)

Region 6AA Champions OR Runner-Up (Bolivar is their biggest threat & Liberty Tech is GONE)

Class AA State Champions (they have the coaching & the talent to beat anyone on a given night)

RIGHT NOW I AM ABSOLUTELY DRINKING THE SYCAMORE BASKETBALL "KOOL AID" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HECK YEA /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Plus Shortest Starter 6 Foot Even.We Have About 9 Guys That Can B Put N At N E Time As Well As Play At A High Level.Also A Great Coaching Staff Who Aren"t Only Teaching Us Basketball But Life As Well.The Bar Is Set Very High.We R Gonna Bring It Home This Year Boys And Girls!!!Peace /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'll reserve my opinion until I see them play, too early to judge, but have a idea that it will be as the past few years, hopeful wishing. I really don't think anyone will handle Bolivar in the region and Jackson Southside returns a lot of starters including a 6'10" guy I'm pretty sure. I would say Sycamore and Harpeth will battle for the district title but not sure the region results will be any different than the last few years. But who knows, that's the reason they play them, right?

I'll reserve my opinion until I see them play, too early to judge, but have a idea that it will be as the past few years, hopeful wishing. I really don't think anyone will handle Bolivar in the region and Jackson Southside returns a lot of starters including a 6'10" guy I'm pretty sure. I would say Sycamore and Harpeth will battle for the district title but not sure the region results will be any different than the last few years. But who knows, that's the reason they play them, right?

I saw that 6'10 guy last year when Harpeth BEAT them, and he will not be a factor. His attitude is terrible, and that holds him down a lot.