Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if Milan is going to let Huntingdon beat them twice this season...I heard Milan was up 13-0 in the first quarter of the other game and Coleman got hurt and that was when Huntingdon made their run...I'm saying Milan 27 (every Milan game I've seen this year the kicker has missed atleast 1 XP) to Huntingdons 14

Don't know if Milan is going to let Huntingdon beat them twice this season...I heard Milan was up 13-0 in the first quarter of the other game and Coleman got hurt and that was when Huntingdon made their run...I'm saying Milan 27 (every Milan game I've seen this year the kicker has missed atleast 1 XP) to Huntingdons 14

How would anybody that went to Gibson County know anything about football? 31-0 milan

Weathers isn't playing Friday night.... I talk to Mansfield Yesterday....

You might get a few greenhorns to believe that but not me. He's playing and the Bullddog coaches know it.

We Milan fans need to be as confident as we can be coming off the Westview and JCS game. The reason is that both teams are better than Huntingdon. We dont need to let a team like Huntingdon beat a superior team like us.

You're not from Milan.

How would anybody that went to Gibson County know anything about football? 31-0 milan

I'll promise you I know more about football statewide than you'll ever know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You seem to be stuck in a world that all you see is purple...Get outside and realize there are better teams in the state of Tennessee...not dissing Milan because they are making a good run at a state championship and I hope to see them there when I go in a couple of weeks!!!

I'll promise you I know more about football statewide than you'll ever know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You seem to be stuck in a world that all you see is purple...Get outside and realize there are better teams in the state of Tennessee...not dissing Milan because they are making a good run at a state championship and I hope to see them there when I go in a couple of weeks!!!

Don't worry about this guy. He's not from Milan but rather trying to get some bulletin board material for another team.