Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend,

What is Indian meat?

I guess Indian meat would be like chicken. It would be all white meat with a little hint of mandarin orange flavor.

Tell him Legend, this bunch of Bulldogs ain't no joke.

This bunch of Bulldogs aint no joke. You people should listen to PUJO on this one. He is trying to warn Oneida of the storm that is about to come.

i played 2 hand touch with him the other day...he was makin cuts and was actually runnin pretty good, but he told me he had a paretially torn acl and that nothin to laugh at. i know if it was up to him he would have played against cloudland, but thats all i know.

I'm pretty sure he will be playing.

Before I start let me get a shout out at FREAK and SHAFT...I still think Freak got you on the steak Shaft....

Well guys I have been reading over these thoughts and expectations of the game and it just amazes me that all you people out there ACTUALLY think that Oneida is going to be a pushover..I have been one of the biggest supporters of OHS football for years and to sit here and read all these comments of how easy of a win it's gonna be for the bulldogs is just hogwash...None of us know what the outcome is gonna be friday night for sure..There are some real good and classy players on both sides and this would be one of the games to watch this friday...Let's just sit back and see what happens.Yea we all pull for our team but to say that Oneida will be a blowout is just plain STUPID.I hope the dogs think this way too because boy do we have a surprise waiting for you..and I am sure that someone will respond and say that they(players) dont write on this board...Have what you will..One thing is for certain..Coach Lambert will give you all you want AND THEN SOME on defense,thats evident by looking at past scores against the indians...Coach Wright..hummm..he's got one up his sleeve on his offense and trust me..ITS COMING...I predict this to be another low scoring game again but with different results...final score difference will be 7 or less...I'm sure if I am wrong come saturday morning(good lord knows it will be that long before we get back)somebody will be on here bashing me but hey I am ready for it..but also remember what comes around goes around...Indians play with your PRIDE,CLASS and CHARACTER and show em what your made of..

Pujo I will be at the game Friday..I'd like to meet you and talk about the game before the game,,,tell me when and where and I am there(trust me I wont be hard to find)...Go get em INDIANS..ROCK!!!

Torey get well son bud