Henry County vs Fairley

Red Dawn

You seem to think you know a lot about Henry county and all. who is you team of choice? I hope y ou are not as smart as you seem to think you are, but if you are then it may indeed be a long night for the Patriots. Yes in a perfect world one has a choioce of their nonregion schedule, but after going to the semifinals last year, I am sure people were not lining up to play Henry county. Dickson is a good football team and so is Westview, the other nonregion games were extremely weak. Tell me who it is you support and I would bet that they played a couple of weak teams as well.

Now with the exposing the D comment.

The Patriot D has been pretty stout all year, Held a Cordarious Mann to a low number of Yards for him, Held Williams to a low number of yards for him as well. Hardin county who threw the ball all over the field against fairley, had no such success on Henry county. I think the coaches at Henry county do a good job of preparing for the opponents strength and make them do what they dont like to do. It is not difficult to throw the ball to an open reciever when teh defense is set up to stop the run and vice versa.

Well I'm a white station fan but i've got family in paris, also i'm friends with some of the players. i've seen yall play a couple of times and your offense is very good just like last year. Now, from who i've talked to and what i've seen your D will have trouble with the speed fairley presents and the big lineman. I'm not dogging at all just telling you what i've heard and seen. last year in yall's run, yall did a great job of containing the memphis speed and staying disciplined. now i'm not saying yall won't stop them, i hope you do for all of my friends sake cuz i want to see the play deep in to the playoffs, but i'm jus saying that the speed and size will help equalize things for fairley

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm a white station fan but i've got family in paris, also i'm friends with some of the players. i've seen yall play a couple of times and your offense is very good just like last year. Now, from who i've talked to and what i've seen your D will have trouble with the speed fairley presents and the big lineman. I'm not dogging at all just telling you what i've heard and seen. last year in yall's run, yall did a great job of containing the memphis speed and staying disciplined. now i'm not saying yall won't stop them, i hope you do for all of my friends sake cuz i want to see the play deep in to the playoffs, but i'm jus saying that the speed and size will help equalize things for fairley

fair enough

The YANKER wishes HC good luck in representing our region in the playoffs...the LEGENDARY YANKER, along with my father, will be in attendance as you defeat Fairley by a score of 30-16...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Yanker! It's good to hear from you. No one else on the board is familiar to me (except the prophet and a couple of others). It seems to be all new folks this year. I'm glad to have them aboard, but I seem to be out of the loop. You and your dad travel safely, dress warmly, and I certainly hope your prediction is right.

The YANKER wishes HC good luck in representing our region in the playoffs...the LEGENDARY YANKER, along with my father, will be in attendance as you defeat Fairley by a score of 30-16...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker its good to hear from you. Hope you and your Dad have a safe trip coming up and help us cheer on our Big Red and I hope your prediction is right

To celebrate the visit of the incomparable Yanker, I dedicate this week's poetry to him.

Friday Night In Paris

Two bands blaring in a clear crisp night.

Cannons brashly booming, whirlybirds in flight.

Two teams battling, the crowd extremely loud,

Bulldogs, you'll soon learn what it means: PATRIOT PROUD.

GO BIG RED

I agree with you, Zues, 100% They are supporters. The band can change the way the game is played. But enough about the band, the playoffs are my concern. Not that I worry that Fairley will upset HC, but anything is possible. I still think that our arsenal is too much for Fairley. Not to be cocky, I still want to see a great game. Win or lose, I'm proud of the Patriots!!!

Fairley may have the band but we will have Hank Williams Jr.

GREAT SEASON!!! GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT, FROM YOUR NEIGHBORS TO THE SOUTH. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks! We need all the support we can muster. Here in the rural parts of the state, both our teams are going to prove that "a COUNTRYBOY can survive!" Its getting close to game time, I can't wait!