Henry County vs Fairley

Red Dawn

Listen fella's we won the game, why complain. speaking of 96.5 I heard some HC folks call in and bash the jordan kid from bruceton which was completly bush league. we just need to calm down and start focusing on melrose, but gosh sakes we won people so please CHILL OUT!

Who is this Jordan kid from Bruceton and why would people be bashing him? Do we play Bruceton?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this Jordan kid from Bruceton and why would people be bashing him? Do we play Bruceton?

Mr Football finalist from last and this year. Good kid from what I understand. He was held to about 2 yards a carry last night. Heard he played with flu. Caller was putting in kudos for Allen and Teague but he bashed Jordan doing it.

My throat feels like I swallowed a sanding pad a few throat logenses will take care of that and I will be ready for next Friday!

Teague looked very impressive running the team but I thought Russell came up HUGE for PATS.

Yanker, any comments on the game?

Congratualtions BIG RED!!!! Hope all enjoyed last night's hard fought game. Fans must be VOCAL from the get go!!!

Why are Jackson Sun and Commercial Appeal game score for last night 48-34? Was it not 55-34? Did the last score not count? Not a big deal. A win is a win. Just wondering?

I was wondering about that too. Was the final score a late one perhaps? I'm thinking someone may have called the score in early and missed a late score?

Congrats HC!

Way to go Big Red! We're down to the elite 8 teams in the state. That was a very intense game last night. Wingman, my throat feels about the same way. I can hardly talk this morning! I think I heard that Marsalis had 244 yds rushing, Nick had 176 and Dominique had 90. That's a pretty potent rushing attack. I would hate to have to try and defend against that, not to mention the passing game. Defense will need to step up. They did a pretty good job against the run, but way too many big plays were given up last night - too many! But I still am amazed at the amount of points this team has put on the board the first two rounds. Now its on to probably the best defense in the state, Melrose. Let's go Big Red, it will be a Turkey Day weekend game that is sure to please all! Congratulations Patriots!!!

I know chad well, and he is a great kid and excellent athlete. I dont know what was said about him, but I will be ashamed if Henry County fans are disrespectful. I know for a fact he had the flu. I know Bruceton is proud to have them on their team.

I know chad well, and he is a great kid and excellent athlete. I dont know what was said about him, but I will be ashamed if Henry County fans are disrespectful. I know for a fact he had the flu. I know Bruceton is proud to have them on their team.

I dont know what was said either, I turned to 96.5 right after the call. I can tell you Chris Harris seems like a good guy and he was upset about whatever was said. He said he was appalled at what the HC fan said about Chad Jordan. All I can say, is dont judge the rest of us HC fans by what some idiot said over the radio. You know, kinda like dont judge all fans for any team based on what some goofball says on a message board.

Way to go Big Red! We're down to the elite 8 teams in the state. That was a very intense game last night. Wingman, my throat feels about the same way. I can hardly talk this morning! I think I heard that Marsalis had 244 yds rushing, Nick had 176 and Dominique had 90. That's a pretty potent rushing attack. I would hate to have to try and defend against that, not to mention the passing game. Defense will need to step up. They did a pretty good job against the run, but way too many big plays were given up last night - too many! But I still am amazed at the amount of points this team has put on the board the first two rounds. Now its on to probably the best defense in the state, Melrose. Let's go Big Red, it will be a Turkey Day weekend game that is sure to please all! Congratulations Patriots!!!

Our O-Line did a great job of making holes for HC's Ghidorah. Slow one of the three down and the other ones put the pedal down and in the open before you know what happens. No injuries for HC so we should be at 100% health-wise coming into Friday. Can't wait!!

I dont know what was said either, I turned to 96.5 right after the call. I can tell you Chris Harris seems like a good guy and he was upset about whatever was said. He said he was appalled at what the HC fan said about Chad Jordan. All I can say, is dont judge the rest of us HC fans by what some idiot said over the radio. You know, kinda like dont judge all fans for any team based on what some goofball says on a message board.

You are right, it was one guy proving the old adage "there is at least one dumb burro in every village".

Why do you put the band before your team's win? And why don't they just perform at halftime like all other bands instead of stopping the home team's celebration? I went to see a football game.

reason they perform at the end of the game, they said that halftime not enough time to perform. that came from a band member

reason they perform at the end of the game, they said that halftime not enough time to perform. that came from a band member

I didn't stick around for their "show". They can perform at the half like everyone else. Thier show should be put together with halftime in mind. If they perform after the game, then it should be "after" the home team and their fans feels like leaving the field, and not one minute before. This entire conversation is ridiculous. I listened on the radio on the way home, and our own radio people were raving about the Fairley band. What's wrong with our radio crew? we just won a huge playoff game. Like I said, this line of discussion is ridiculous and totally foolish. If you don't like what I had to say, that is just tough.

Don't get me wrong I am with you on the 2007. They struggled with pass protection last year. Henry had 3-4 sacks and he and Scott was flushing him from pocket. Run blocking was not as good as 2006. But maybe that was more JR and Scott that was causing that. I agree that they did not run block better than last year. Disagreeing is just conversation. Pats 500 yards rushing, is that what I heard.

Can not compare apples and orages . The defense this year is not playing against last years offenses, and WAO, your opinin is noted on Fairley's offense being worst last year, I remember Fairley hitting two big pass plays late last year, also a bad JCM team score 2 tds late last year. I saw a Hillsboro team score a few on that defense that you are saying was so much better than this one. That must mean that this defesne has not chance, well, the 06 team could not have won near as many games as the 07, why? because they graduated adn are ineligible.

I hope this team goes on to win the state championship so you morons can still say last years team was better. Last years team was great and I loved watching them play but their time is over. Jump on this band wagon or jump off now, quit riding the edge.

I did think it was interesting that the Fairley players were yelling "we aint Egypt, you aint scoring 70 on us" how right they were, we did not score 70, 55 pretty good boys, and 21 more than them and all we needed was one more than them, and they got their long ride home. Like Gaddis said after the game, they won the cheering and chanting game and we won on the scoreboard.