Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

Volunteer got lucky. Really lucky. Mainly because our #1 DE (well... really our #1 overall defensive player) Elijah Bible was out of the game due to suspension (he would have been able to play the following week).

I'll say ...

Greeneville 35

Volunteer 17

Nice to know he is ready to play tonight. Who is he playing for?

Not our fault he was suspended, just like it's not your fault we were missing a few players last week ( injuries ).

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is like just sarcasm or something. I would love for you to ask Coach Carter of South and the Coach at Greenville if they are preparing for this week or next week? I GUARANTEE you get an answer like we are preparing for this week with a stupid look like why you ask a stupid question or of something like we are playing this week then if next week we will work on that team. If South thinks they can just run over West because of a record then I'm sorry they are sadly mistaken and same with Greeneville I'm sure the coaching staff of both teams are not stupid! Come on now!

-Ed Smith

Your level of intelligence astounds me...

Volunteer got lucky. Really lucky. Mainly because our #1 DE (well... really our #1 overall defensive player) Elijah Bible was out of the game due to suspension (he would have been able to play the following week).

I'll say ...

Greeneville 35

Volunteer 17

Luck had nothing to do with this win. Call it smashmout football if you will, check the stats Volunteer beat the Vikes

all across the board. Did it not occur to you that the Falcons had really stepped it up in all aspects and are

playing up to their potential. Bible I doubt would have made a difference, he is only 1 player and we had parts

of the team out with injuries also. Tell it like it is--------GREAT GAME,GREAT WIN! GO FALCONS STEP IT UP

TONIGHT. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hope you got another win for us tonight Falcons. Getting ready to drive down that old crooked road to Greeneville. Hope both teams are injury free and get home safely. Looking forward to a great game.

Hey Barb, you got the hot chocolate going yet?

GO FALCONS!!!

Like I've said on this post before...Greeneville by 2 TD'S OR MORE!!!

I hope Greeneville blew u all outta the water....give me a freakin break...

Volunteer = 1st time ever to make back to back playoff appearances (in school history)...LOL!!

THS = 18 time conference champs, 2-time state champs, 1 time national champs, averaging atleast 8 wins a season since 2001, 2004 went to TSSAA state sem-finals. AND, since 2001 I don't think there has been 1 year where THS didn't make the playoffs.....SO SHUT UR MOUTHS! U cheated...cough..i mean.. beat us 1 time..hope u enjoyed because it probably won't happen again for 50 some years! LOL!

I hope Greeneville blew u all outta the water....give me a freakin break...

Volunteer = 1st time ever to make back to back playoff appearances (in school history)...LOL!!

THS = 18 time conference champs, 2-time state champs, 1 time national champs, averaging atleast 8 wins a season since 2001, 2004 went to TSSAA state sem-finals. AND, since 2001 I don't think there has been 1 year where THS didn't make the playoffs.....SO SHUT UR MOUTHS! U cheated...cough..i mean.. beat us 1 time..hope u enjoyed because it probably won't happen again for 50 some years! LOL!

You are not an athelete since true atheletes do not get on a forum and make these kind of statements. Greenville

deserved the win, Volunteer didn't play well at all, whether it was coaching or whatever. It doesn't matter about

THS that is over and done with. No one cheated, how do you think one cheats in football,dumb. Go on to South

and see how things turn out.

You are not an athelete since true atheletes do not get on a forum and make these kind of statements. Greenville

deserved the win, Volunteer didn't play well at all, whether it was coaching or whatever. It doesn't matter about

THS that is over and done with. No one cheated, how do you think one cheats in football,dumb. Go on to South

and see how things turn out.

well said tomahawk63