Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh something i said must have caught on. It was the truth and who is davis lee

This is so crazy, none of you know nor can you predict who will win,we will all know when

the last whistle is blown and the game is over. Grow up!!! 07 the Falcons aren't intimidated

so thats not working. You all will just have to wait and see. Oh yeah, maybe you should tremble in your practice shoes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that or more barb... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sounds like you all need to be doing the coaching, then you could yell at each other over the playing field.

Hope this is an injury free game to both teams. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This is so crazy, none of you know nor can you predict who will win,we will all know when

the last whistle is blown and the game is over. Grow up!!! 07 the Falcons aren't intimidated

so thats not working. You all will just have to wait and see. Oh yeah, maybe you should tremble in your practice shoes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats very true but everyone knows that the falcons are the under dog,and to be truthful they play better that way.think about it boone...no one gave them a chance,clintwood even though they wernt what everyone expected them to be,mo east,and the unforgettable tenn high...i hope the falcons can pull this win off and ill be at the game with all the blue and orange on i can put on but to be honest i think greenville is to much for them they are fast and can throw the ball very well and one thing the falcons dont do very well is defend the pass, but i hope they can put together a game plan thats good enough to win but im an honest person and i cant see the falcons winning this one.....i think there luck has run out.

Thats very true but everyone knows that the falcons are the under dog,and to be truthful they play better that way.think about it boone...no one gave them a chance,clintwood even though they wernt what everyone expected them to be,mo east,and the unforgettable tenn high...i hope the falcons can pull this win off and ill be at the game with all the blue and orange on i can put on but to be honest i think greenville is to much for them they are fast and can throw the ball very well and one thing the falcons dont do very well is defend the pass, but i hope they can put together a game plan thats good enough to win but im an honest person and i cant see the falcons winning this one.....i think there luck has run out.

I believe the same even tho im a Devil Fan...I believe the devils have come along way and are an awesome football team...the discipline and everything else is awesome...I say Greeneville wins by at least 2 or TD's...OR MORE...Sry falcons I just believe ur time is UP!!!...GO DEVILS!!!...

I'm a Falcon fan all the way, but I'm a high school football fan also and I know a very good football team when I see one. Greeneville is a very dangerous team. As much as I want to say we are going to roll through Greeneville I know I would be talking with my heart and not my brain. I thought last week that if we could stay close to a very good Tn High team that we would have a chance and thats what we did. This week is about the same. We can't afford to play catch up. I feel like we will have to play mistake free football to even have a chance. Don't get me wrong, we are very capable of winning Friday night but we will have to play as good or probably better than we did last week because I think the Devils have a much more athletic team than we faced last week (a lot more weapons). When we played them during the season we were all worried about Greenway. We slowed him down (40 some yds rushing and 60 some yds passing) and Barner killed us with 180 some yards rushing. It's kind of like pick your poison. All that and two key turnovers sealed our fate. I'm sure Coach Rider and company have spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to contain all their weapons. I hope he comes up with something. I do know we will come down there and play our hearts out because we have all year and when you do that good things can happen.

Congrads to both teams for great years!

GOOD LUCK FALCONS!

Mistake free football is the key. That and controlling the clock by keeping it away from their explosive Offense is the only chance we've got. We are very capable of doing that. I guess we will find out Friday. If we don't do that and Greeneville doesn't make a bunch of mistakes it could be a very long night. If you don't think so just ask Ralph Nelson and the East Patriots.

Congrads to both teams for great seasons.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

I'm a Falcon fan all the way, but I'm a high school football fan also and I know a very good football team when I see one. Greeneville is a very dangerous team. As much as I want to say we are going to roll through Greeneville I know I would be talking with my heart and not my brain. I thought last week that if we could stay close to a very good Tn High team that we would have a chance and thats what we did. This week is about the same. We can't afford to play catch up. I feel like we will have to play mistake free football to even have a chance. Don't get me wrong, we are very capable of winning Friday night but we will have to play as good or probably better than we did last week because I think the Devils have a much more athletic team than we faced last week (a lot more weapons). When we played them during the season we were all worried about Greenway. We slowed him down (40 some yds rushing and 60 some yds passing) and Barner killed us with 180 some yards rushing. It's kind of like pick your poison. All that and two key turnovers sealed our fate. I'm sure Coach Rider and company have spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to contain all their weapons. I hope he comes up with something. I do know we will come down there and play our hearts out because we have all year and when you do that good things can happen.

Congrads to both teams for great years!

GOOD LUCK FALCONS!

That's the beauty of a well executed spread offense...

That's the beauty of a well executed spread offense...

Barb do you think its safe to say Hall, and the WR's are more of a weapon now then they were the first Vol game? I would say yes. Even tho Hall is not at %100 right now he still had a great game last week, I could not even tell he was hitting on all pistons. What do you think Lady's an jerks /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />