Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

Well all i can say is that we have 5 days til kickoff and if the falcons are #2 in offense and defense that would mean. Huh? Let me think about this one that Oh yes Greeneville is first. I am still going with that 21 point spread like it or not and well I think u know what im gonna say next ...

Actually your not number 1 in either category.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'll go any rounds with you Barb, you would have the advantage. It would be like fighting a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. You'd win.

Better brush up on your jello-wrasslin' skills before you mess with barb! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I don't think I'll go any rounds with you Barb, you would have the advantage. It would be like fighting a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. You'd win.

I'll tell you how I handle Barb. "Yes Maam", "I'm sorry", "Won't do that again". Get my drift? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Greeneville!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A lot of people leave our "e" out too! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I could care less what East has to say their getting ready for B-Ball. All we need to do is look at the earlier game we played make some adjustments, correct some mistakes (like 1 interception and 1 fumble) and see which team comes out on top. Like I said just because you have one game where it seems to come all together doesn't mean it'll happen next week as well! Thats why they play the games!! Good Luck to both teams!

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

Thats easier said than done! Greeneville played one of the worst games they had played to that point. Greenway played bad on homecoming. The Greeneville coaching staff seems to have the Devils very prepared every week regardless(except for Boone, but the coaches can't play the game). The Devils will correct there mistakes. This will be a good game.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> I love it when teams take us lightly! Just like THS did last Friday night, did you know their coach had the audacity to ask our coaching staff before the game if they could give them some tips for you all next week since they actually thought we beat you in regular season play. Our QB has stepped up his game as well, especially now with our offensive line giving him all day to pick defenses apart and creating huge holes to run through, our defense is finally playing together again like they are capable of and are one of the best in 4A play. I think its going to be another barn burner of a game just like last time without the 4th quarter gifts we gave you last time! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

By no means are the Devils taking the Falcons lightly. The Devils will be ready. Greeneville played like crud the last time these two teams played. The Devils will be prepared this week. THS was so cocky for NO reason. They had beat nobody. Greeneville isn't cocky either!

Dang.. It looks to me like their is a lack of Volunteer fans in this world lol..After watching Volunteer last week and seeing how much fire those boys had in their eyes, I have no boubt that they can and will go into Greenville and come out with a win. It will be tight, but these boys have worked their butts off and they deserve this more than anyone. Keith Cradic, Shane Barlow, Jordan Sandidge and the offensive line really have to come out ready. Shane was really upset friday but that goes to show how much heart he has! I hope both teams do well but I think Volunteer will come out on top.

GO FALCONS!

Dang.. It looks to me like their is a lack of Volunteer fans in this world lol..After watching Volunteer last week and seeing how much fire those boys had in their eyes, I have no boubt that they can and will go into Greenville and come out with a win. It will be tight, but these boys have worked their butts off and they deserve this more than anyone. Keith Cradic, Shane Barlow, Jordan Sandidge and the offensive line really have to come out ready. Shane was really upset friday but that goes to show how much heart he has! I hope both teams do well but I think Volunteer will come out on top.

GO FALCONS!

All I have to say is ur crazy. Saying u have no doubt that volunteer will come out with a win. The devils did honestly overlook the falcons last time. It was our homecoming week. All i know is this week there is no distractions and all that means is greeneville will W-----------I---------------N