Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

Better cover that pumpkinhead when the FALCONS are SOARING over the top of it! You know what'll drop.

Im not condoning any pooping on anyone, but you guys can poo on him, he's a South fan just make sure you wash your hands /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not condoning any pooping on anyone, but you guys can poo on him, he's a South fan just make sure you wash your hands /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

If your devils dont take care of volunteer this friday they might actually have a chance to poo on south. if they doo, ill bring my scooper

Yes they are dangerous but i believe greeneville is 5 times as dangerous the devils are gonna try their hardest to make the 3rd round and stay undeafeated at home for the enitre season...but gj tonight to both teams...im sayn greeneville has the upper hand due to momentum and no afffense weve already beat the falcons once already and its at home again...but good luck next week to both teams...Good Job 5 Rivers Conference...GO DEVILS!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

5 times as dangerous? Come on you can't really believe that can you? Or then again maybe I hope the coaching staff thinks the same way just like the THS coaches did. Its hard to beat any team twice and these boys ARE coming to play! They won't lay down for anyone, I hope its just as exciting as the regular season game without the gifts we gave you in the 4th quarter like last time. if its played like that then I believe its anyone's game. I guess it will come down to who wants it the most! Liike I've stated before I just hope it ends injury free for all the boys because both teams have had a great year.

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

Ok boys enough of the bathroom humor.....

OK first off to answer ur question pumpkin head. #5 or #8 hogue. All-state DB i am sure he will be playing cover 1,2,3 whatever he looks to be the real deal and he will lay a hit or two. They have a good running back and they will be after u b/c after all it is the playoff's. Ok to these falcons now. Yes we did overlook volunteer the first time and i know some of the players are becoming tired, but i think after what they did last week they have all came together to realize how good of a team they are. They have realized that coach M has been pushing them for a reason. Sorry pumpkinhead its not gonna be 35-29 this week our defense is amazing and there clicking on all cylinders. Our qb has stepped up big our offense is amazing to but once again if u can't score on our D u can't beat us. Greeneville by 21 again this week

OK first off to answer ur question pumpkin head. #5 or #8 hogue. All-state DB i am sure he will be playing cover 1,2,3 whatever he looks to be the real deal and he will lay a hit or two. They have a good running back and they will be after u b/c after all it is the playoff's. Ok to these falcons now. Yes we did overlook volunteer the first time and i know some of the players are becoming tired, but i think after what they did last week they have all came together to realize how good of a team they are. They have realized that coach M has been pushing them for a reason. Sorry pumpkinhead its not gonna be 35-29 this week our defense is amazing and there clicking on all cylinders. Our qb has stepped up big our offense is amazing to but once again if u can't score on our D u can't beat us. Greeneville by 21 again this week

It's pretty cold outside, but I don't think heck has frozen over quite yet.

It's pretty cold outside, but I don't think heck has frozen over quite yet.

Ok ur right 2 weeks ago they beat a very horrific team in cherokee by 4 and this week they get a break with a 4 down stop. THS had to of been looking over them. U yourself read all the post by the THS fans on the Greeneville thread. No im not cocky but i know thats what our players did the first time we played them and now they know there a pretty good team just not as good as the devils are

Ok ur right 2 weeks ago they beat a very horrific team in cherokee by 4 and this week they get a break with a 4 down stop. THS had to of been looking over them. U yourself read all the post by the THS fans on the Greeneville thread. No im not cocky but i know thats what our players did the first time we played them and now they know there a pretty good team just not as good as the devils are

Ok, thats fair. I havnt ever seen them play, so all I have to go on is stats. Mainly the Tn High stats. They apparently beat the heck out of them the whole night and tn high was supposed to have one of the best defenses in the state. So I guess we will see.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I love it when teams take us lightly! Just like THS did last Friday night, did you know their coach had the audacity to ask our coaching staff before the game if they could give them some tips for you all next week since they actually thought we beat you in regular season play. Our QB has stepped up his game as well, especially now with our offensive line giving him all day to pick defenses apart and creating huge holes to run through, our defense is finally playing together again like they are capable of and are one of the best in 4A play. I think its going to be another barn burner of a game just like last time without the 4th quarter gifts we gave you last time! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> I love it when teams take us lightly! Just like THS did last Friday night, did you know their coach had the audacity to ask our coaching staff before the game if they could give them some tips for you all next week since they actually thought we beat you in regular season play. Our QB has stepped up his game as well, especially now with our offensive line giving him all day to pick defenses apart and creating huge holes to run through, our defense is finally playing together again like they are capable of and are one of the best in 4A play. I think its going to be another barn burner of a game just like last time without the 4th quarter gifts we gave you last time! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Pops,little turnaround is a fan, not a team.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> I love it when teams take us lightly! Just like THS did last Friday night, did you know their coach had the audacity to ask our coaching staff before the game if they could give them some tips for you all next week since they actually thought we beat you in regular season play. Our QB has stepped up his game as well, especially now with our offensive line giving him all day to pick defenses apart and creating huge holes to run through, our defense is finally playing together again like they are capable of and are one of the best in 4A play. I think its going to be another barn burner of a game just like last time without the 4th quarter gifts we gave you last time! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

How do you expect teams to NOT take you lightly?!?! No offense but until last year and this year you all have just plain stunk! I'm sorry that you have had 2 good seasons and think you deserve worldwide respect! It's just not gonna happen like that man. Now no matter how far you go this year....out this week or all the way to state it doesnt change the fact that your stat keeper is just now learning how to write a W!!