Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 times as dangerous? Come on you can't really believe that can you? Or then again maybe I hope the coaching staff thinks the same way just like the THS coaches did. Its hard to beat any team twice and these boys ARE coming to play! They won't lay down for anyone, I hope its just as exciting as the regular season game without the gifts we gave you in the 4th quarter like last time. if its played like that then I believe its anyone's game. I guess it will come down to who wants it the most! Liike I've stated before I just hope it ends injury free for all the boys because both teams have had a great year.

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

Might want to ask those boys from East how dangerous they are daddy-o....Greenway and the boys were just clicking.

http://greenevillefootball.com/statistics/...game11stats.htm

Don't think Coach Mac is near foolish enough to take the Falcons lightly...but he knows what it takes to win and will have our Devils ready.

FYI, most would consider 2 4th quarter interceptions good defense, not "gifts".

Might want to ask those boys from East how dangerous they are daddy-o....Greenway and the boys were just clicking.

http://greenevillefootball.com/statistics/...game11stats.htm

Don't think Coach Mac is near foolish enough to take the Falcons lightly...but he knows what it takes to win and will have our Devils ready.

FYI, most would consider 2 4th quarter interceptions good defense, not "gifts".

Those stats look like a ran a O an D clinic

How do you expect teams to NOT take you lightly?!?! No offense but until last year and this year you all have just plain stunk! I'm sorry that you have had 2 good seasons and think you deserve worldwide respect! It's just not gonna happen like that man. Now no matter how far you go this year....out this week or all the way to state it doesnt change the fact that your stat keeper is just now learning how to write a W!!

Wow thats pretty harsh huh!? But I will tell you right now volunteer should not be looked over just ask Tennessee High cause they sure did and for Tilly it will be a fun week ha ha with only one brick wall between your bed and mine. Don't go to sleep to early cause you know im a night owl and i'll beat the wall to wake you up lol but Nick's dad I will be there! See you there!

GO FALCONS

-Ed Smith

Devils come focused and G-Ville fans show up loud and proud, THS did not and now they are only faces in the crowd. I have seen the Falcons only once (last week) and they play with intensity. A bunch of people in Kingsport will be very disappointed if the Devils are not in Death Valley on Thanksgving weekend. If the Devils are focused Greenville 31 Volunteer 21

Good luck to both

As i pointed out earlier today the devils will not overlook volunteer. I just don't think in the end volunteer can compete with the team were fielding this year and in all the close games it has been the 4qt that has separated us. So don't even whine about the fumbles its something that happens in football. Oh and who's to say that the falcons aren't cocky i mean they did beat what everyone calls a very good THS football team. I just hope this is a better game then we had last week. I mean with our opponent and all. Im sure it will be

As i pointed out earlier today the devils will not overlook volunteer. I just don't think in the end volunteer can compete with the team were fielding this year and in all the close games it has been the 4qt that has separated us. So don't even whine about the fumbles its something that happens in football. Oh and who's to say that the falcons aren't cocky i mean they did beat what everyone calls a very good THS football team. I just hope this is a better game then we had last week. I mean with our opponent and all. Im sure it will be

I wasn't whining about the fumbles? Thats why the football is shaped the way it is so they will happen! As I stated earlier that was not the reason for either team winning or losing thats just football and how it is, its just that I would have loved to seen the outcome of that game without them. Possibly an OT shootout in the end who knows, all I know is that it would have made an exciting game even better! As far as competing with the team your feilding I believe we competed just fine last time and will this time as well! These boys will show up and compete. They wont lay down for no one, this should make for another great close game. Just because y'all put together a spectacular week where everything seemed to click that doesn't mean it'll happen again next week. Thats why they play the games! Good Luck to Both.

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

How do you expect teams to NOT take you lightly?!?! No offense but until last year and this year you all have just plain stunk! I'm sorry that you have had 2 good seasons and think you deserve worldwide respect! It's just not gonna happen like that man. Now no matter how far you go this year....out this week or all the way to state it doesnt change the fact that your stat keeper is just now learning how to write a W!!

Expalin Stunk? Number 2 team in scoring offense in the 5 rivers, number 2 team in defense.

Expalin Stunk? Number 2 team in scoring offense in the 5 rivers, number 2 team in defense.

What I mean by stunk is that before last year you were horrible.

2001- 1-9

2002- 6-5

2003- 5-5

2004- 1-9

2005- 2-8

2006- 5-6

So see, before last year (and even then) your team wasnt that good. Thats why you are getting over looked.