Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

You know I like people like you! People who make stupid screen names just to get on here and tell the other team how bad they stink thats a great life to live! Also you are the person who is going to get laughed at the most if Greeneville looses because you got on here and said volunteer will not score if they do lose i will guarantee a score! It will not be on the second D either

-Ed Smith

U guarantee that volunteer scores and all thats great and all but i guarantee Greeneville scores more

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe GHS will win but they may not, thats why they play the games. It is interesting that of the 4 teams left from regions 1 & 2 there has been some round robin play. GHS is 3-0, MW is 1-1, Vol is 0-2 and SS is 0-1 among the 4 teams remaining. Wins and losses are meaningless at this time. But leading up to this game the Devils have taken care of business and hopefully they will again.

I like the Volunteer fans as a group. Good sports and knowledgable FB people.

I believe GHS will win but they may not, thats why they play the games. It is interesting that of the 4 teams left from regions 1 & 2 there has been some round robin play. GHS is 3-0, MW is 1-1, Vol is 0-2 and SS is 0-1 among the 4 teams remaining. Wins and losses are meaningless at this time. But leading up to this game the Devils have taken care of business and hopefully they will again.

I like the Volunteer fans as a group. Good sports and knowledgable FB people.

Nice post my friend...but im sticking with greeneville also...I say greeneville wins by 2 TD'S OR MORE...

You know I like people like you! People who make stupid screen names just to get on here and tell the other team how bad they stink thats a great life to live! Also you are the person who is going to get laughed at the most if Greeneville looses because you got on here and said volunteer will not score if they do lose i will guarantee a score! It will not be on the second D either

-Ed Smith

im with my boy and former captain DH...im just kidding ed u know i love you...all this crap iv read and heard about how bad wer gona get beat really getts me fired up. everyone is sayin that greenville is gona beat us by atleast 2 tds well thats the same story we heard lastweek and look what happend...im not makin any predictions but which ever team has the most hart.....will be playin next week....i ho your knockin some heads for me down there at emory oh and i got envited to come up there by the coach and take a look at the school and football stuff but i cant make it ill see ya when i see ya bro

Snowbaby is a Cherokee alum pops

Oh I didn't know that thanks. Sounds like he's sore about something? And to ease the pain he jumps on GHS's bandwagon against his rival team (THE FALCONS) who has sent Cherokee home the last 2 years! Sorry to hear that snowy but you surley don't bring much credibiltiy into this discussion.

I just figured out why he's sore: "SNOWY GOT SCALPED"

Sore about a Cherokee defeat? hardly... It was a good game and I've essentially moved past the immaturity of hatred of rival schools... You miss the point I am making.I talked with a High school football coach earlier this week(whose name shall remain unmentioned),and he said that to draw a team with a 6-5 record in order to advance to the THIRD round of the playoffs would be quite a break. Not saying that the team didnt deserve to be there, but in comparison to drawing a Sullivan south or Maryville or Riverdale, it would be quite a different task.Sounds to me like some OTHER people need to mature a little and quit jumping to false conclusions

This MW fan (wanted to get that out of the way) is glad that there is only one Region 1 team left after hearing about their total domination the last few weeks. Hopefully, we will be able to make it none, but it will be an uphill climb. Now on to this game.

I am very impressed with Greeneville. Their spread offense is working. Their defense is doing what is necessary to get the victory.

On the other hand, Volunteer confuses me. After we played them, I thought Cherokee would catch them off guard. That did not happen. After the big win over Cherokee to get into the playoffs I expected a let down against TH. That did not happen. So, there is no doubt that Volunteer is playing their best football now, when it counts.

That being said, if Greeneville is focused on the Volunteer game, plays to their ability, and executes their game plan, they will win this game. However, Volunteer is not going to lay down and allow Greeneville to walk all over them. Their defense and offense are capable of winning and that group of seniors is not ready for football to be over. I believe it will end up a close game with Greeneville getting the win. Their offense will be too much for Volunteer to handle for four quarters. In other words, Volunteer will fight, but will not have enough in the end.

Oh I didn't know that thanks. Sounds like he's sore about something? And to ease the pain he jumps on GHS's bandwagon against his rival team (THE FALCONS) who has sent Cherokee home the last 2 years! Sorry to hear that snowy but you surley don't bring much credibiltiy into this discussion.

I just figured out why he's sore: "SNOWY GOT SCALPED"

Pops, Snowbaby is perhaps one of the most sensible, level-headed young men I have had the pleasure of sparring within the last 5 years on Coach T. I did not find his comments to be indicative of a raw attitude towards Volunteer.On the contrary, his comments make a great deal of sense from a statistical standpoint. Maybe you are guilty of a bit in a rush to judgment in your obvious disdain of your cross-county rival. I kinda get the feeling if your Falcons only won 1 game this year and it was against Cherokee, you would consider yourselves Championship material. Your team is obviously talented enough or you would have never gotten past THS, but your record is indicative of inconsistency.

Pops, Snowbaby is perhaps one of the most sensible, level-headed young men I have had the pleasure of sparring within the last 5 years on Coach T. I did not find his comments to be indicative of a raw attitude towards Volunteer.On the contrary, his comments make a great deal of sense from a statistical standpoint. Maybe you are guilty of a bit in a rush to judgment in your obvious disdain of your cross-county rival. I kinda get the feeling if your Falcons only won 1 game this year and it was against Cherokee, you would consider yourselves Championship material. Your team is obviously talented enough or you would have never gotten past THS, but your record is indicative of inconsistency.

Barb, I was just trying to have a little fun and stir Snow up a little bit and obviously it did a little but not to much. His point was not very well stated and could have been taken in a couple of different tones or attitudes. If he had spoken to coaches and all that maybe he should have shared that. I in no way whatsoever mean to do anything other than have a little fun and talk some H.S. football and not offend anyone. I like to talk trash just as much as some of the others on here. At the same time realizing that not anything said in here has any bearing on the outcome of the game whatsoever! Like I said may the best team win and congrats to both teams for a great season!