Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

I hope Greeneville blew u all outta the water....give me a freakin break...

Volunteer = 1st time ever to make back to back playoff appearances (in school history)...LOL!!

THS = 18 time conference champs, 2-time state champs, 1 time national champs, averaging atleast 8 wins a season since 2001, 2004 went to TSSAA state sem-finals. AND, since 2001 I don't think there has been 1 year where THS didn't make the playoffs.....SO SHUT UR MOUTHS! U cheated...cough..i mean.. beat us 1 time..hope u enjoyed because it probably won't happen again for 50 some years! LOL!

What an idiot!!!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Greenville on the win tonight! And good luck with South next week as you guys continue on to the next round and represent the five rivers conference. It was a well played and hard fought game but we just came up short.

For the Falcons, hold your heads up high and be proud of the accomplishments you guys have made this year! This schools football program is headed in the right direction under coach Rider and his staff and there are more accomplishments in the future. Be proud and know that you guys were part of something special thats happening at Volunteer and also that you guys will always be remembered as the team that did it there first. Congratulations on a spectacular season and we thank you guys for all your hard work and dedication into this year!

"LETS CONTINUE TO ROLL FALCONS"

Congrats on a great Season, Falcons. A great deal to be proud of, but don't be content where you are. Gotta work to stay where you have gotten and work harder to get farther.

I attended the Morristown West at South game Friday night and can tell you there were mixed emotions with the South homers in regards to your (Falcons) game. Many wanted to see the Falcons win and honestly want to see your program continue to improve. But, at the same time I am pretty sure they want the rematch with the GreenE Devils as well.

Anyways, nice job this season and congrats to your Seniors, Coaching Staff, and Fans. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

To the Volunteer Seniors,

You all have been a great group of young men to play ball with. The first time I seen you play was in the eight grade when you wore out our middle school team. Agian as Freshmen you did the same. My son is a senior this year also and we have always had great respect for your team. As with us coaching changes at your high school has only improved your growth as young men and athletes. Congratulation on a good season.

Congratulations to Greeneville on the win. You outplayed us fom the 2nd quarter on and deserved the win. Good luck next week at South.

Volunteer Seniors: Thanks for all you have done to help our program improve. I have enjoyed watching you guys grow up and help earn some respect for our football team. You have nothing to be ashamed of and your approach to the game has rubbed off on some of the younger guys.

Rest of the Falcons: Build on what Coach Rider and the senior class have started. You know what it takes to get to the playoffs and you have seen how the level of play steps up each week once you get there. You will lose a lot of talent and experience but each of you have a good idea of the shoes you will need to fill next season. Prepare now for what you must do next season to keep the program moving forward.

I'm proud of all you guys. GO FALCONS!!!

I hope Greeneville blew u all outta the water....give me a freakin break...

Volunteer = 1st time ever to make back to back playoff appearances (in school history)...LOL!!

THS = 18 time conference champs, 2-time state champs, 1 time national champs, averaging atleast 8 wins a season since 2001, 2004 went to TSSAA state sem-finals. AND, since 2001 I don't think there has been 1 year where THS didn't make the playoffs.....SO SHUT UR MOUTHS! U cheated...cough..i mean.. beat us 1 time..hope u enjoyed because it probably won't happen again for 50 some years! LOL!

Watch the film, nobody cheated you out of anything. You L-O-S-T..... Even IF you had scored in OT, there was an offensive penalty that would have left you with 4th down on the 16 yard line. Then if you score you had to still make the extra point to force a 2nd OT...which by the way we were playing you would have lost it too.

Maybe you should try fishing. Nobody can beat you and make you quit early. SORE LOSER!!! Who cares what you did for the last 50 years, you lost to a better team last Friday. Go watch South and Greeneville next week and you will see 2 more teams that are better than you.

First, I would like to thank Volunteer for two great games this year. Your fans are fantastic /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . My preference is slobberknocker FB and boy did two teams do that twice! We will try to represent the conference well next week and I bet a dozen Falcon fans shook hands with me and wish the Devils luck at Death Valley.

One thing Falcons and Devil Fans, when it comes to running mouths none of us can touch a Viking /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

If the Falcons are full of Turkey after Thanksgiving. Come over to Death Valley and support the Conference and eat a hotdog on Friday.

Congratulations to Greenville on the win tonight! And good luck with South next week as you guys continue on to the next round and represent the five rivers conference. It was a well played and hard fought game but we just came up short.

For the Falcons, hold your heads up high and be proud of the accomplishments you guys have made this year! This schools football program is headed in the right direction under coach Rider and his staff and there are more accomplishments in the future. Be proud and know that you guys were part of something special thats happening at Volunteer and also that you guys will always be remembered as the team that did it there first. Congratulations on a spectacular season and we thank you guys for all your hard work and dedication into this year!

"LETS CONTINUE TO ROLL FALCONS"

Well said Falcon DAD 74, WE are all Proud of the Falcons for being the fine team and the special guys they are.

Coach Rider is to be commended on the dicipline he has instilled in these guys and the influence he has had on them

will continue on in the future. Stay Proud guys and know that parents,grandparents and fans are so proud of you as

Falcon Dad Stated you will be remembered as the team that did it first. Congratulations to you and our thanks for a

job well done. YOU ARE ALL GREAT GUYS KEEP IT UP. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO 2007 FALCON SENIORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!