Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

I think that DB has a good chance to win next fridauy night. although if they played

at db it might be a better game. I am so glad that chris sensabaugh (32) played great

tonight against Oak RIdge. When he runs north and south he is the most dominant

runnign back in east tennessee. Dobyns bennett played great tonight. if they play

like the did against OR, they have a great chance to win. and as a student at db and

going to the games since i was a little kid i have noticed that db (or any team of that matter)

plays better when theyre are many fans to cheer them on. So please try to talk anybody you

know who says that they are not going to the game to come and help the tribe to a hopeful win

D-B 31

Farragut 24

I hope we can win,but I think the kid from Farragut may be the best running back in the state.He is a couple years older than Chris and has put up unreal numbers for a while now.We just need CS to do what he does and give him more help in the air.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we can win,but I think the kid from Farragut may be the best running back in the state.He is a couple years older than Chris and has put up unreal numbers for a while now.We just need CS to do what he does and give him more help in the air.

your deffinantly right we can win this game. Now i havent seen this running back from farragut but its not gonna be easy for him to run against us. were gonna stick hem right in his mouth. He hasnt seen a defense like D-B's. we have one of those defenses that will just come at you hard. he hasn't been hit like hes going to be this friday. So be prepared farragut. And I have total faith in chris and that he can run his way to a db victory. He ran like a man possessed against oak ridge and im expecting him to the same this week. I just cant wait to see him as a junior or a senior. he has the potential to do something great.

your deffinantly right we can win this game. Now i havent seen this running back from farragut but its not gonna be easy for him to run against us. were gonna stick hem right in his mouth. He hasnt seen a defense like D-B's. we have one of those defenses that will just come at you hard. he hasn't been hit like hes going to be this friday. So be prepared farragut. And I have total faith in chris and that he can run his way to a db victory. He ran like a man possessed against oak ridge and im expecting him to the same this week. I just cant wait to see him as a junior or a senior. he has the potential to do something great.

We will need a healthy defense next week

The Indians will have a tough time this week. I know they can win this game but if they will is the question. Sterling for Farragut has rushed for more than 2,500 yards and thats just unreal. I've seen this kid play on film and he is not easy to tackle. The Indians have the defense and the defensive coaching they will need. But i don't know if the linebackers will be able to hold up against this kid. But i have faith in my Indians. I think this will be and overtime game and the Indians hold on.

DB-31

Farragut-24

Roll Tribe

Best game Bartt has had all yr long, made plays, didnt turn the ball over, and managed the game well against a good OR team. I was glad to see him flush the pocket and actually keep his head downfield looking for open WR's, we've been waiting all year for that, his babysteps to becoming a better QB are coming at the right time, and i think we can give faragut all they want next wk in a close game. And NO tribefb that was not a perfect pass to Crawford he made a very athletic play to get 2 hands on it, but #5 for OR made an even better play to deliver the hit. Like plowboy was saying why is our more athletic receiver running little bubble screens that wont go anywhere instead of running crossing routes, that have been open all year long, and for goodness sakes try him in the slot to get the mismatches, its like our coaches never watch college or pro football on tv. For DB to pull the upset, the coaches are going to have to trust Bartt throwing the ball downfield to keep the Faragut's D honest.

Has anybody heard of an injury update,did we get through the night ok?Is big AH #55 going to be 100% for the next game ?He may be the most important link to a victory next week. We have a great return man on kickoffs,I wonder if the coaches have thought about putting Lane D on punt returns and trying to turn the field around instead of the block most of the time.