Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

If it rains, Farragut with have a huge advantage. The last two games alone they've combined for about 900-950 yards rushing. The great thing about Farragut is they can play multiple lineman at multiple positions so if one gets tired, they can send a fresh one in. Also, when Andre gets tired, watch for Lee Van Dyne. The kid is a sophomore and he is a stud.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh. can anybody give me some feedback on what type of offense DB runs? balanced, mostly rush, or mostly pass? spread or the I? thanks.http://www.farragutfootball.com/varsity_vi...ffcounty_07.htm scroll down and check out Andre's 84 yard run. it is amazing. also people were saying it should have been called back for multiple block in the backs. as you can see, there were none. just good, timely blocks.

If it rains, Farragut with have a huge advantage. The last two games alone they've combined for about 900-950 yards rushing. The great thing about Farragut is they can play multiple lineman at multiple positions so if one gets tired, they can send a fresh one in. Also, when Andre gets tired, watch for Lee Van Dyne. The kid is a sophomore and he is a stud.

Andre doesn't get tired lol... he just gets tired of breaking so many tackles so gives the other team a break every once in a blue moon...

Wow----I just heard DB has decided to go ahead and forfeit---all the sports experts have not given them a chance and the Farragut folks seem to be unanimous in their belief this won't be a game. So, I guess the DB players have decided to just save the time and maybe stay out of the cold. This may also save them the embarrassment of trying to stop Tony Dorse... er I mean Sterling and the 5 or 600 yards he is certain to rush for. Oh well, there's always next year I suppose.

Wow----I just heard DB has decided to go ahead and forfeit---all the sports experts have not given them a chance and the Farragut folks seem to be unanimous in their belief this won't be a game. So, I guess the DB players have decided to just save the time and maybe stay out of the cold. This may also save them the embarrassment of trying to stop Tony Dorse... er I mean Sterling and the 5 or 600 yards he is certain to rush for. Oh well, there's always next year I suppose.

your sarcasim humors me

ok to all farragut fans yeh farragut has a great team but you dont have to go aroud running your mouth about it, who cares if they dont like the cheers or take shots at the school? What does that have to do with the game. Let the admirals do there business on the field friday night and then see what they have to say. We've seen others complain AFTER farragut has beaten them, with wb's band incident and ooltewah trying to say andre was trying to fight them or sayin our band kids were flicking them off, and most recently people complaining about our cheers that are apparently so degrading??? Let them be petty after the game and try to find stupid excuses and blame other things for their loss, theres no need to go back and forth about nonsense that have nothing to do with the game. ALso to DB fans the cheer wont be quite so loud to you because you're on the other side of the field. Just let it all be settled in less than a day's time on the football field then everyone can see who really is the best. Show them our admirals have class and dont spend all day bickering on a stupid website.

ok to all farragut fans yeh farragut has a great team but you dont have to go aroud running your mouth about it, who cares if they dont like the cheers or take shots at the school? What does that have to do with the game. Let the admirals do there business on the field friday night and then see what they have to say. We've seen others complain AFTER farragut has beaten them, with wb's band incident and ooltewah trying to say andre was trying to fight them or sayin our band kids were flicking them off, and most recently people complaining about our cheers that are apparently so degrading??? Let them be petty after the game and try to find stupid excuses and blame other things for their loss, theres no need to go back and forth about nonsense that have nothing to do with the game. ALso to DB fans the cheer wont be quite so loud to you because you're on the other side of the field. Just let it all be settled in less than a day's time on the football field then everyone can see who really is the best. Show them our admirals have class and dont spend all day bickering on a stupid website.

well put

I did misread that thing about the crow though. I figured you were meaning just Farragut fans would eat crow therefore implying that DB would win, when in fact you just meaning whoever loses there will people eating crow.. I see.. It wasn't pointless rambling though..

How was I classless.. what are you even talking about? NOWHERE on this thread will you find me saying anything about DB not having to show up because they would lose..So I am not allowed to say that a DB fan should eat crow if they lose? I have no crow to eat.. I am not garaunteeing an Admiral victory. Bearden fans have less class than any school I know. Apparently you have not dealt with them before..

I did not say you were classless and also my orignal post was aimed toward you either, maybe toward a couple of your fellow posters though(kloie03 and fhsfootball51), so if you took it personally I will apologize to you and you only! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And yes if there is DB fans on here going on about how DB will destroy Farragut then by all means you have the right to tell them to eat all the crow they deserve. I myself see a close hard fought game, maybe with a few breaks the Tribe can pull off the upset, I hope!

I have enjoyed reading the inside info you provide. So good luck to your team and to my Indians, hoping for an injury free game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!

I did not say you were classless and also my orignal post was aimed toward you either, maybe toward a couple of your fellow posters though(kloie03 and fhsfootball51), so if you took it personally I will apologize to you and you only! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And yes if there is DB fans on here going on about how DB will destroy Farragut then by all means you have the right to tell them to eat all the crow they deserve. I myself see a close hard fought game, maybe with a few breaks the Tribe can pull off the upset, I hope!

I have enjoyed reading the inside info you provide. So good luck to your team and to my Indians, hoping for an injury free game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!

I guess it's easy to see why the Oak Ridge kids wished DB all the luck and told them to kick these guys butts.It's allso easy to see why Farragut is so excited about their chances of going all the way.I don't have a clue about Farragut's pass championships and history,but this must be the best team they have ever had.Looking at the remaining four teams from our regions,this may very well be the most disliked bunch of them all.That's what happens when you have success.Dobyns Bennett is the most loved and hated school in upper east TN.This team from DB has had to earn everything they have got.Without the high ranking of teams past,the 2007 team has rolled into the second round and whatever happens tonight,they have ''Shut'' the people who were comparing them to last years team and those before them"UP".

I guess it's easy to see why the Oak Ridge kids wished DB all the luck and told them to kick these guys butts.It's allso easy to see why Farragut is so excited about their chances of going all the way.I don't have a clue about Farragut's pass championships and history,but this must be the best team they have ever had.Looking at the remaining four teams from our regions,this may very well be the most disliked bunch of them all.That's what happens when you have success.Dobyns Bennett is the most loved and hated school in upper east TN.This team from DB has had to earn everything they have got.Without the high ranking of teams past,the 2007 team has rolled into the second round and whatever happens tonight,they have ''Shut'' the people who were comparing them to last years team and those before them"UP".

Another little hint for DB fans.. If you are travelling by car.. park in the Kroger parking lot across Kingston Pike. It is much, much easier to get out, plus it is basically the same distance to your gate as if you were to park in the actual school lot.

INDIANS 17

ADMIRALS 14

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!

I agree (or at least hope). DB by 3.

But Sterling is going to score more than that. So the scoring will have to be higher than just a couple of TDs. Both teams will likely score in the upper-mid 20's to lower 30's.

I hope a huge number of DB fans brave the cold and go to West K-town. I think DB will at the very least make it a good game. Catfish will put Sterling in slow-mo.