Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss DBmom... Oh the talks we had were so wonderful...

I believe what braves4life was trying to say earlier when he mentioned baseball is that DB is all talk until they play the big game, in which they lose... that is mostly in baseball though, but heck the last 2 seasons they got beat at their place to a 4 seed in football..... And only good at baseball? What is that supposed to mean? Farragut has been good at soccer too.. Back to the game...

If DB were to bring their whole band, it would fill up the visitors section, haha there would be no need to bring anyone else.. and btw DBs band can be quite loud.. I hope it doesn't rain on Friday like it is tonight.. That wouldn't be fun. And for whoever can answer this, how many people does Farragut's stadium hold? Seeeee ya'll on Friday... can you DB posters hold up signs saying your username on here so I can come visit?

Kloie who are you? Tell me now.. not Friday.. now. FHSFOOTBALL51, that is exactly what I was thinking.. I am curious... I hope it isn't DK, but at the same time based on what he is posting there is no way it isn't him..

he could be right about DK... the stadium seats legally 1750 thats from coach

haha 1750? I wouldn't doubt it.. That thing has really become a POS... I hear they are getting rid of it soon! So Kloie how do you know me?

yeah they are tearing it down after the season ends i have the inside scoop(weight traning 2nd block you see)i used to tailgate with cody and the gang met you at one of those and i still see you time an again in the stands with your B. State hoodie on am i right

the 3 of you are talkin about pointless stuff. get back to the game

What do you have to say about the game CU06

yeah they are tearing it down after the season ends i have the inside scoop(weight traning 2nd block you see)i used to tailgate with cody and the gang met you at one of those and i still see you time an again in the stands with your B. State hoodie on am i rightWhat do you have to say about the game CU06

Why wouldn't I wear B. State? 9-1 possibly competing for another BCS game...

I keep leaning toward DK, so until I am proven wrong I will stick with that..

I hear they are getting good ol' metal bleachers! I hope I am wrong.. somehow concrete is so much better.

first off, roger you need to change your username bc you havent played in two years and you were #51 for almost 5 months. but for the game if farragut can limit the penalties that have hurt them at times on offense, then they should be productive. the key is on the defense, if they can play with the intensity that they showed against OR or like they did for the first halfs of the Ooltewah and WB games, then they can shut down the DB attack. i fully expect the admirals to win this game but i know it will be a tough ballgame

Why wouldn't I wear B. State? 9-1 possibly competing for another BCS game...

I keep leaning toward DK, so until I am proven wrong I will stick with that..

I hear they are getting good ol' metal bleachers! I hope I am wrong.. somehow concrete is so much better.

i agree cement is the way to go... always go with your gut feeling

I'm sorry. I hadn't intended to post anything else. But I can't resist.

DBGrad....are u still fuming from when we beat you in baseball? where is DBmom to help you?? im sorry that you graduated from the most overrated school in all of tennessee. you guys havent been good in anything for some time now. so please, keep the child jokes to yourself. OK, COOL.

I have never been a baseball fan - at any level except major league. You must have me confused with someone else. Show me where any post I have made in this thread has anything to do with baseball. The only fuming I may be doing is at some of the arrogant posts in this thread.

Two years ago we were rated 36th in the country by redbook magazine.

You're joking, right? You aren't seriously impressed by a supposed article in a glamor rag mag are you? Do you even know what Redbook is? Tell me the article was in a reputable mag like Newsweek and I might be impressed.

first off, roger you need to change your username bc you havent played in two years and you were #51 for almost 5 months. but for the game if farragut can limit the penalties that have hurt them at times on offense, then they should be productive. the key is on the defense, if they can play with the intensity that they showed against OR or like they did for the first halfs of the Ooltewah and WB games, then they can shut down the DB attack. i fully expect the admirals to win this game but i know it will be a tough ballgame

well said

LOL i made this so long ago and i'm not changin... saw a picture of you in the paper blockin the kid from hargrave...

DK you are wrong... Coach told me two days ago the main bleachers at Farragut hold 6000, but we bring in more than that most big games... And with all the students standing up it could be alot more...

Nick where are you goin to college?

DB grad don't try to argue that DB has better academics than Farragut... At least we were recognized... And we are a Blue Ribbon school....

That ole Farragut "edumacation" is as good as any around...

LOL i made this so long ago and i'm not changin... saw a picture of you in the paper blockin the kid from hargrave...

DK you are wrong... Coach told me two days ago the main bleachers at Farragut hold 6000, but we bring in more than that most big games... And with all the students standing up it could be alot more...

Nick where are you goin to college?

DB grad don't try to argue that DB has better academics than Farragut... At least we were recognized... And we are a Blue Ribbon school....

That ole Farragut "edumacation" is as good as any around...

I think what DK meant was since the stands aren't really structurally sound... atleast they used not to be.. ahh I dunno. I always thought it was a decent size. 6k sounds about right.. I think I heard at least years Bearden playoff game we had 13k there. I wish they would announce attendance... PSTCC of course.... Farragut High School #2!

I noticed also on one of the highlights on the website that there is a play clock now on the field? behind the endzone.. interesting.. The game will be a barnburner.. I can't wait. it better be worth $7... is anyone else upset about the reg. season games costing $6 now? atleast that is what they are at Farragut.. I think it was only $5 at Bradley Central.. interesting..