Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

You think WB thought they had a chance last year @ DB? They did, nobody else did, and they pulled off a #4 Seed upset against the #1 Seed overall. The tables are turned this year and I think the Indians like their role of Underdog.

Graham Clark will have the Tribe ready and they will give the Admirals a game (maybe more than they want).

Oak Ridge was #700, somebody is going to be #701

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONCE AGAIN YOU MUST BE KIDDING. WE WERE LOUDER THAN BEARDEN FANS AT THEIR PLACE. IM SORRY BUT YOU WILL NOT BE LOUDER. AND CONSIDERING THE AWAY STANDS HOLD ABOUT 1000-1700 PEOPLE MAYBE, I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO FILL IT. ALSO BE PREPARED TO HEAR ANDRE'S NAME ALOT FRIDAY. YOUR EARS WILL STILL BE RINGING HIS NAME ON THE BUS RIDE BACK TO KINGSPORT.

Upper case = loud mouth, in case nobody's noticed. I hope (and doubt that it would be true) that you do not represent the aveage 1stMate fan. If you do, that's just sad. But it seems to me there are a bunch of loud mouths on both sided right now. Why can't you people just stop and talk football. I want to hear something from both sides from the regular posters that know something about their programs instead of the 14 year old freshmen.

I can see prior post about YOU, not your fans or team, but you and only YOU are correct. By the way BUDDY

MC HAMMER is dead and come friday night maybe just maybe with 100 strong (and thats all we need) your season will be done!!!!

Can't stop the CHOP!!!

Roll Tribe Roll!!!

MC Hammer???? what the ###### these DB kids need to stop smoking crack

What link can we go on to see a little history about Farragut.Have you guys got a better web sight that can show the complete history of your program.I've seen what Oak Ridge has done for many years and know their history pretty good,but not to much about other schools in that region .I look forward to seeing your running back,but I'm not much into cheers and stuff.I was allways a little to intense for that rah,rah,rah kind of stuff,and never did care to see a man doing that kind of thing.

My reference to the 'Andre v. Chris' thread (that died quickly) that was started around six weeks ago has seemed to throw people out of their proverbial rocking chair. People, people, people. No one in their logical mind would say Chris is better than Andre. We know each of them has talent that is beyond ordinary and both are exceptional. Throw everything said before this out the window, the disrespect, the comparison, the beat down coming on both teams. For crying out loud, I'd love to see a downright barn burner with 10,000 fans present. Wouldn't that be great? Isn't that what Friday night is all about? Football, war, and sportsmanship. I hope the kids from both sides make us fans feel ashamed of ourselves with their sportsmanship and respect for each other, us throwing the words around like we have.

Referencing a former post, this game will be decided by Farragut's defense against Dobyns Bennett's offense, no question about it. Andre will get his, no question about it. Friday can't get here fast enough.

We will FILL the Visitors side, and I GUARANTEE we will be louder than the Home team!

YOU NEVER WILL STOP THE CHOP!

hahahaha what a joke... so you and your contingent are going to be louder than the 8000 + Farragut fans at the game.... Please.... The 2000 students at the game from farragut will be louder than whoever you bring...

If DB brings the whole marching band, then they will be a very loud bunch. The band alone is 380+. Even without the band, they travel very well and will show up in full effect.

sorry but if those 380+ little beethovens played their little instruments as loud as they could, they would still not be loud enough. Farragut's student section will be louder than the whole DB side.

If DB brings the whole marching band, then they will be a very loud bunch. The band alone is 380+. Even without the band, they travel very well and will show up in full effect.

At this point there will be a pep band only. It takes lots of bucks to haul over 400 students and chaperones to Knoxville. About 8 motor coaches and a semi trailer. Unless someone (school board or city council) donates money for the cause (a few years ago it was about $7,000 per trip before gas prices went up), only a pep band is possible for this trip. A shame the Admirals can't be given the full effect. So if anybody has clout with the school board, call them.

I don't think I called the outcome (win/loss) of a DB game incorrectly yet this year. Pretty close on 2 or 3 scores too. Granted, the most likely scenario is that the Admirals will take this game. However it is very hard for a team to continue without letting down their guard at some point. Obviously the Farragut fans don't take DB seriously. They look at the DB losses and don't consider just how close the games were. DB even held their own against WB most of the game. Just maybe their team will do likewise and not take the Indians seriously. Doc Watson will have a plan to contain Sterling as much as possible. Therefore my gut says that DB will take this one is a real squeaker, probably by 1 field goal. If I'm wrong then "I'll" be 11 and 1 on the season. I think Art is correct, the tables turn this year.

Here's to an injury free game for both teams.

Good luck Indians. Bring your best feathered torpedos. Expect the Admirals to at least take on water.

Here we go again, comparsion, comparison, comparison.

Keep in mind that some of these posters like braves4life are just children. It can be very damaging to put down kids of their tender age. "Ignore" is a good word that comes to mind. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />