Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this kid is on crack. really, chris sensabaugh, most dominant in east tennessee? you have got to be kidding me. that is the dumbest thing i have seen written on this board in a long time. this game will be the Andre Sterling show and farragut will shut the freshman down just like they did to Stephans at oak ridge.

Why are people comparing these two KIDS. One is a senior, he has done everything he needs to do to get where he is now and the other is a freshman who is doing well, and has 3 more years to only get better.

Both are good kids and players who play a Game. The schools are both good or els neither would be in the playoffs. Good luck to Andre and good luck to Chris.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

this kid is on crack. really, chris sensabaugh, most dominant in east tennessee? you have got to be kidding me. that is the dumbest thing i have seen written on this board in a long time. this game will be the Andre Sterling show and farragut will shut the freshman down just like they did to Stephans at oak ridge.

Well said Braves4life. i am sick of hearing how some freshmen is going to show andre' sterling how to run the ball. I cant wait for DB players, fans, and coaches alike are shown how the admirals work. we not only have an amazing running game our passing is good too. so i am fed up with hearing how our fans chant the wrong things, and also how we are going to get Shown up by some freshmen. sounds like to me their star running back is all they have.

Well said Braves4life. i am sick of hearing how some freshmen is going to show andre' sterling how to run the ball. I cant wait for DB players, fans, and coaches alike are shown how the admirals work. we not only have an amazing running game our passing is good too. so i am fed up with hearing how our fans chant the wrong things, and also how we are going to get Shown up by some freshmen. sounds like to me their star running back is all they have.

DB STANDS 100 + STRONG!!!! THAT'S FANS, COACHES, AND THE TEAM!!!! YOU CHANT FOR 1 STAR , WE (DB) CHANT FOR ALL 100+ PLAYERS!!! DB AS MANY STARS AND WE SEE THEM STAND AND PLAY TOGETHER, NO NEED FOR US TO BRAG OR CHANT THE NAME OF ONE. DB STANDS AND CHANTS FOR THE 100 + STRONG!!!!!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

PS I BELIEVE YOU STARTED THE COMPARISON WITH THE FRESHMAN AND ANDRE , SO ARE YOU SICK OF YOURSELF? I DON'T RECALL ANY POST SAYING THE FRESHMAN WAS GOING TO SHOW ANDRE ANYTHING ONLY YOUR POST ARE PITTING THE FRESHMAN AGAINST YOUR STAR. SO THE HYPE IS JUST GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH BUT MOSTLY FROM YOU.!!

DB STANDS 100 + STRONG!!!! THAT'S FANS, COACHES, AND THE TEAM!!!! YOU CHANT FOR 1 STAR , WE (DB) CHANT FOR ALL 100+ PLAYERS!!! DB AS MANY STARS AND WE SEE THEM STAND AND PLAY TOGETHER, NO NEED FOR US TO BRAG OR CHANT THE NAME OF ONE. DB STANDS AND CHANTS FOR THE 100 + STRONG!!!!!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

PS I BELIEVE YOU STARTED THE COMPARISON WITH THE FRESHMAN AND ANDRE , SO ARE YOU SICK OF YOURSELF? I DON'T RECALL ANY POST SAYING THE FRESHMAN WAS GOING TO SHOW ANDRE ANYTHING ONLY YOUR POST ARE PITTING THE FRESHMAN AGAINST YOUR STAR. SO THE HYPE IS JUST GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH BUT MOSTLY FROM YOU.!!

Umm sorry chief before this thread i have never even heard of your #32 must be mistaken. Also i am a die hard admiral so when you mean back and forth you mean i am all about Andre' then yeah, but your rb chris all i have to say is o wait nothing... But i have watched film and dont get me wrong he is good but not the same caliber as Andre' maybe as he matures his game in the next 3 seasons maybe but to compare the two NOW is an insult.

P.S. THE ADMIRALS COACHES, PLAYERS, AND FANS STAND IN THE THOUSANDS BUDDY YOU CANT TOUCH THIS!!!!!

Umm sorry chief before this thread i have never even heard of your #32 must be mistaken. Also i am a die hard admiral so when you mean back and forth you mean i am all about Andre' then yeah, but your rb chris all i have to say is o wait nothing... But i have watched film and dont get me wrong he is good but not the same caliber as Andre' maybe as he matures his game in the next 3 seasons maybe but to compare the two NOW is an insult.

P.S. THE ADMIRALS COACHES, PLAYERS, AND FANS STAND IN THE THOUSANDS BUDDY YOU CANT TOUCH THIS!!!!!

I can see prior post about YOU, not your fans or team, but you and only YOU are correct. By the way BUDDY

MC HAMMER is dead and come friday night maybe just maybe with 100 strong (and thats all we need) your season will be done!!!!

Can't stop the CHOP!!!

Roll Tribe Roll!!!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

did you really just say that? once again a stupid comment from a stupid DB fan. have you been to a Farragut game this season? have you heard who we cheer for? we cheer for every player on every play the same, it just so happens Andre has 2 chants of his own. Is it our faults that Andre rhymes with Olay????? ITS OK IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT THOUGH BECAUSE COME FRIDAY YOU WILL BE VERY FAMILAR WITH ALL OF OUR CHANTS WHEN ANDRE RUNS YOUR LIFE ON THE FIELD. ALONG WITH ZACK ALLEN, ANDREW MARTLAND, AND MICAH DEVAN. GET READY.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is going to be a replay of baseball season. DB comes to Farragut with alot of tradition and smack talk. and then Farragut lays down the hammer to the "oh so mighty indians!"..

The stupid thing to say was You can't touch this!

And what in the world does baseball have to do with this? (must be the one thing You are good at) Any way we come with tradition and whatever it will take to get the win. Again good luck to your team!!!! C ya on Friday!!!

Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!!!

I I I IND.....II IANS

IND

IANS

Indians Indians are the Best heck YES!

When the Indian Faithfully start getting into the game watch out. Even if it isn't a home game.

Just wait till the Convoy of Buses come down to Knoxville

Team

Band

Students

Fans

We will FILL the Visitors side, and I GUARANTEE we will be louder than the Home team!

YOU NEVER WILL STOP THE CHOP!

I I I IND.....II IANS

IND

IANS

Indians Indians are the Best heck YES!

When the Indian Faithfully start getting into the game watch out. Even if it isn't a home game.

Just wait till the Convoy of Buses come down to Knoxville

Team

Band

Students

Fans

We will FILL the Visitors side, and I GUARANTEE we will be louder than the Home team!

YOU NEVER WILL STOP THE CHOP!

ONCE AGAIN YOU MUST BE KIDDING. WE WERE LOUDER THAN BEARDEN FANS AT THEIR PLACE. IM SORRY BUT YOU WILL NOT BE LOUDER. AND CONSIDERING THE AWAY STANDS HOLD ABOUT 1000-1700 PEOPLE MAYBE, I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO FILL IT. ALSO BE PREPARED TO HEAR ANDRE'S NAME ALOT FRIDAY. YOUR EARS WILL STILL BE RINGING HIS NAME ON THE BUS RIDE BACK TO KINGSPORT.