Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

wow everyone needs to relax about people being disrespectful or whatnot...noones trying to diss anyone else and don't try to stereotype all farragut fans from just a few that post on here...yes FHS does use the "you can't stop him" cheer and i honestly dont believe there is any problem in that what so ever..knowing many of the players i have not once heard a complaint about that cheer, they know andre is a huge chunk of their team and that he helps lead them, yes there are many other exceptional players and they are cheered for too, just probably not as much as andre, and i agree with what another person stated earlier in that the reason it bothers others is because honestly its true i dont think anyone has really been able to contain him all season and in reality it will probably continue...

Very well said ktownman. As a Farragut fan and close friend of the players, I can safely say it doesn't bother any of the other players. The cheer is just recognizing how good we think he is. Anytime a player for Farragut makes a good play, we cheer and yell for them. This year we have had plenty of other players that we have made cheers for. We know this is not a one man team. It is just a simple cheer.... Just let it go.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well said ktownman. As a Farragut fan and close friend of the players, I can safely say it doesn't bother any of the other players. The cheer is just recognizing how good we think he is. Anytime a player for Farragut makes a good play, we cheer and yell for them. This year we have had plenty of other players that we have made cheers for. We know this is not a one man team. It is just a simple cheer.... Just let it go.

onehighlander it sounds like to me DB fans need to stop worring aboout the cheers of Farragut and worry about the admirals throwing down on DB

onehighlander it sounds like to me DB fans need to stop worring aboout the cheers of Farragut and worry about the admirals throwing down on DB

you need to quit being so arrogant.... just a thought... No reason to make the school look bad.. I mean there is already a thread about us maybe using an inelligible player, and everyone already thinks Farragut people are rich snobs.. no need to prove them correct..

you need to quit being so arrogant.... just a thought... No reason to make the school look bad.. I mean there is already a thread about us maybe using an inelligible player, and everyone already thinks Farragut people are rich snobs.. no need to prove them correct..

N.H. from one school spirter to another lighten up

I think that DB has a good chance to win next fridauy night. although if they played

at db it might be a better game. I am so glad that chris sensabaugh (32) played great

tonight against Oak RIdge. When he runs north and south he is the most dominant

runnign back in east tennessee. Dobyns bennett played great tonight. if they play

like the did against OR, they have a great chance to win. and as a student at db and

going to the games since i was a little kid i have noticed that db (or any team of that matter)

plays better when theyre are many fans to cheer them on. So please try to talk anybody you

know who says that they are not going to the game to come and help the tribe to a hopeful win

D-B 31

Farragut 24

this kid is on crack. really, chris sensabaugh, most dominant in east tennessee? you have got to be kidding me. that is the dumbest thing i have seen written on this board in a long time. this game will be the Andre Sterling show and farragut will shut the freshman down just like they did to Stephans at oak ridge.

this kid is on crack. really, chris sensabaugh, most dominant in east tennessee? you have got to be kidding me. that is the dumbest thing i have seen written on this board in a long time. this game will be the Andre Sterling show and farragut will shut the freshman down just like they did to Stephans at oak ridge.

I've seen both, and at this point the Sensabaugh kid is no where near the player Sterling is, but he is still young. The key will be DB's offense against Farraguts defense. If I remember correctly, in Farraguts only lose, Sterling still rushed for 200yds, so it wasn't the offense. Should be a good game though. Good luck to both.