Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says someone who is possibly a fan of the almighty DB Indians... The only fans in the world who truly believe their team is always the best of the best.. ahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .. They will defend their teams greatness to the death, even when it is proven they are not the best. Man I miss baseball season...

Well said ihavenofriends it is always someone defending thier team we all do it but to think a freshmen is better than andre' sterling is just plian stupid

What about the 10 other guys on the team? How sportsmanlike is it when you single out one person when there are 10 others on the field with him, plus probably 60+ who have been to every practice, every scrimmage, and every game?

I guess you dont go to the farragut games we support all of are players no matter what it just andre is are boy and we like everyone to know it

DB does not deserve respect no-ofense but theyve lost to 3 teams that farragut has beaten i personally give no credit to sensabaugh he has nothing on sterling. it will be a good game but farragut will drop the anchor with a big W once again.

You really need to be a motivational speaker and canvas this great land ticking folks off. I wasn't sure whether I would to go to this game or not - one that probability says DB will loose. Well, you made my mind up for me. I'll be there. On the chance we pull off the win. I'll be one of the DB fans yelling "You can't stop the chop"at game's end.

You gotta at least be able to spell OFFENSE to be offensive /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Please don't be to hard on spelling.... I to struggle with offence /offense and defence /defense.. I was once " hukd on fonix ". Started with just a few vowels for fun, but before I knew what was happening I was up to four or five conjunctons along with several hard consonants a day........... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No acctually i dont get your drift what is it you are trying to tell me...

What I mean is if I were the DB's coach, I would read that post that got everyone from DB so annoyed to my players in the locker room before the game. I bet it would give them that extra somethin, somethin to do the job at hand. If you get my drift...

Well said ihavenofriends it is always someone defending thier team we all do it but to think a freshmen is better than andre' sterling is just plian stupid

I wasn't meaning that it is bad to defend your team.. It just seems they will defend them even when it is proven there are better teams.. And I don't think any of them think that their freshman RB is better than Andre.. I think he could be as good as Andre when he is a senior. I mean a freshman running like he is now could be a great deal better when he is a senior. He will get stronger, probably faster, and he will be more knowledgable.. He is decent as a freshman competing with the caliber of players he is playing against..

I guess you dont go to the farragut games we support all of are players no matter what it just andre is are boy and we like everyone to know it

You might go to the Farragut games, but based on your poor grammar, I hope you're not a product of their fine educational system. You either completely misread my post or have trouble understanding simple English.

Your male cheerleader (and others) were so busy shouting "You can't stop him" that I never once heard the cheerleaders support the rest of the team. If you guys are so concerned about supporting all of your players, I would think that saner minds would insist that the other hard-working lads get recognized, too, and not have cheerleaders single out one player.

Please don't be to hard on spelling.... I to struggle with offence /offense and defence /defense.. I was once " hukd on fonix ". Started with just a few vowels for fun, but before I knew what was happening I was up to four or five conjunctons along with several hard consonants a day........... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow everyone needs to relax about people being disrespectful or whatnot...noones trying to diss anyone else and don't try to stereotype all farragut fans from just a few that post on here...yes FHS does use the "you can't stop him" cheer and i honestly dont believe there is any problem in that what so ever..knowing many of the players i have not once heard a complaint about that cheer, they know andre is a huge chunk of their team and that he helps lead them, yes there are many other exceptional players and they are cheered for too, just probably not as much as andre, and i agree with what another person stated earlier in that the reason it bothers others is because honestly its true i dont think anyone has really been able to contain him all season and in reality it will probably continue...

wow everyone needs to relax about people being disrespectful or whatnot...noones trying to diss anyone else and don't try to stereotype all farragut fans from just a few that post on here...yes FHS does use the "you can't stop him" cheer and i honestly dont believe there is any problem in that what so ever..knowing many of the players i have not once heard a complaint about that cheer, they know andre is a huge chunk of their team and that he helps lead them, yes there are many other exceptional players and they are cheered for too, just probably not as much as andre, and i agree with what another person stated earlier in that the reason it bothers others is because honestly its true i dont think anyone has really been able to contain him all season and in reality it will probably continue...

The bottom line is somebody is going to get beat and nobody knows who that will be. I hope it is as good a game as the DB vs OR game was,for the DB fans anyway.Both teams have had fine years and can be proud if this is it.