Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

I think what DK meant was since the stands aren't really structurally sound... atleast they used not to be.. ahh I dunno. I always thought it was a decent size. 6k sounds about right.. I think I heard at least years Bearden playoff game we had 13k there. I wish they would announce attendance... PSTCC of course.... Farragut High School #2!

I noticed also on one of the highlights on the website that there is a play clock now on the field? behind the endzone.. interesting.. The game will be a barnburner.. I can't wait. it better be worth $7... is anyone else upset about the reg. season games costing $6 now? atleast that is what they are at Farragut.. I think it was only $5 at Bradley Central.. interesting..

It was b.c there were only 4 home games this year... they wanted to keep closer to revenue... they still lost a dollar on every ticket.... b/c that adds up to 24 dollars a year where as we usually have 5 home games at 5 dollars which is 25.......

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was b.c there were only 4 home games this year... they wanted to keep closer to revenue... they still lost a dollar on every ticket.... b/c that adds up to 24 dollars a year where as we usually have 5 home games at 5 dollars which is 25.......

that's some B.. I hate how buying a season ticket isn't any cheaper either.. what is the point!!! either way there is a huge line to deal with.... does that mean they will only be $4 next year since there will be 6 home games? haha.. oh well. I will just go in through the visitors gate and maybe I will meet some of the DB psoters!

I spoke with a buddy of mine in Farragut, He is the manager of a grocery store there, I informed him that he may want to stock up on "crow" for this weekend. Some people may be having it for Thanksgiving instead of turkey. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> He assured me they would have some in stock come Friday, but if Farragut lost Friday night, that he will be jacking the price up! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Better get it early, if don't want to pay double!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I spoke with a buddy of mine in Farragut, He is the manager of a grocery store there, I informed him that he may want to stock up on "crow" for this weekend. Some people may be having it for Thanksgiving instead of turkey. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> He assured me they would have some in stock come Friday, but if Farragut lost Friday night, that he will be jacking the price up! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Better get it early, if don't want to pay double!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sounds good, but if DB loses don't forget to take all those buses that are supposed to be rolling in by there to get some.. he would make alot more money.. while you are on your way pick up some of the losing fans from the Bearden/WB game. I will do the same if Farragut loses. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that's some B.. I hate how buying a season ticket isn't any cheaper either.. what is the point!!! either way there is a huge line to deal with.... does that mean they will only be $4 next year since there will be 6 home games? haha.. oh well. I will just go in through the visitors gate and maybe I will meet some of the DB psoters!

How we do it is if you buy season tickets..all the money goes to the team, if you buy single game tickets we have to split it with the school. Im sure its probably the same as you guys do it. Our games are 6 bucks too but I dont mind paying an extra dollar to support them!...good luck in ya'lls game this week.

At this point there will be a pep band only. It takes lots of bucks to haul over 400 students and chaperones to Knoxville. About 8 motor coaches and a semi trailer. Unless someone (school board or city council) donates money for the cause (a few years ago it was about $7,000 per trip before gas prices went up), only a pep band is possible for this trip. A shame the Admirals can't be given the full effect. So if anybody has clout with the school board, call them.

I don't think I called the outcome (win/loss) of a DB game incorrectly yet this year. Pretty close on 2 or 3 scores too. Granted, the most likely scenario is that the Admirals will take this game. However it is very hard for a team to continue without letting down their guard at some point. Obviously the Farragut fans don't take DB seriously. They look at the DB losses and don't consider just how close the games were. DB even held their own against WB most of the game. Just maybe their team will do likewise and not take the Indians seriously. Doc Watson will have a plan to contain Sterling as much as possible. Therefore my gut says that DB will take this one is a real squeaker, probably by 1 field goal. If I'm wrong then "I'll" be 11 and 1 on the season. I think Art is correct, the tables turn this year.

Here's to an injury free game for both teams.

Good luck Indians. Bring your best feathered torpedos. Expect the Admirals to at least take on water.

Thats too bad the entire band will not make the trip. Good for DB fans to be able to find a seat, but bad for team support. As many band parents that follow the band, why not some of them ride with parents? WaCo, are you OK? You have really displayed excellent self control this week with all of the jabber displayed.

hey kloie03 you really need to grow up and start being mature yes you are a fan but still no reason to bash every school we play they all play hard and love the sport just go to the game do you little cheer and enjoy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

hey kloie03 you really need to grow up and start being mature yes you are a fan but still no reason to bash every school we play they all play hard and love the sport just go to the game do you little cheer and enjoy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

huter you obviously are some farragut bench warmer who gets no play anywhere in you life. so if you wanna talk to me you can find at school

Dobyns Bennett 2007 Regular Season Stats per tricitiessports.com

Rushing Att/Yards Avg TDs

Sensabaugh 72/647 12

Sylvester 62/342/5.5 4

Taylor 68/312 4.5 6

Hogg 41/220 5.4 1

Lawson 36/182 5.0

Ring 58/118 2.0 3

Crawford 16/91 6.0

Wagner 11/85 7.7

D. Roop 6/38 7.7

D. Sylvester 6/16 2.6 1

Whittamore 2/13 6.5

Sage 3/8 2.8

Dukart 1/7 7.0

Ricker 1/5 5.0

Passing Att/Comp Yards TDs Ints

Ring 50/116 788 4 5

Crawford 0/3

D. Roop 0/2

Receiving Rec/Yards Avg TDs

Crawford 21/310 14.7 2

Dukart 17/290 17.0 1

Templeton 4/46 11.5

Taylor 3/41 13.7

Morrison 1/37 37.0

Throp 1/20 20.0

King 1/14 14.0 1

Sylvester 2/14 7.0

Hammonds 2/18 9.0

Team Rushing: 2090 yards / 209.0 yards per game

Team Passing: 788 yards / 78.8 yards per game

Total Offense: 2878 / 287.8 yards per game

Points Scored: 261 / 26.1 points per game

D-B vs Rush: 1194 / 119.4 yards per game

D-B vs Pass: 895 / 89.5 yards per game

D-B vs Opp: 2089 / 208.9 yards per game

Points given up: 117/ 11.7 points per game

Scoring

Sensabaugh 72

Mitcham 46 (30 of 34 XPs, 2 blocked; 5/7 FGs -- 27, 33, 26, 26, 29 yards, 1 blocked)

Taylor 36

Dukart 24

J. Sylvester 24

Ring 18

Crawford 12

Morrison 12

Hogg 6

King 6

D. Sylvester 6

Punting Att/Yards Avg/Punt

Doran 28/929 33.2 (2 bkd)

Ring 2/56 28.0

Kickoff No./Yards Avg

Mitcham 49/2569 52.5

Punt Returns No./Yards Avg

Crawford 7/82 11.7

Hogg 6/13 2.1

Sylvester 2/9 4.5

Kickoff Returns No./yards Avg TDs

Dukart 8/301 37.6 2

Anderson 1/33 33.0

Taylor 3/44 14.6

Morrison 4/45 11.2

Doran 1/5 5

Houser 1/3 3

Punts Blocked

Hogg 2

Dukart 2

Edwards 1

FG Blocks

Dukart 1

Blocks to TD

Preston 13

Church 11

Clark 11

Hinson 10

Taylor 10

Halsey 9

Roop 8

Lawson 6

Templeton 5

Crawford 3

Kilgore 2

Boyer 2

Hogg 2

Dukart 2

Boggan 2

Edwards 1

Throp 1

Knockdown Blocks

Hinson 18

Church 18

Preston 14

Roop 14

Halsey 6

Clark 7

Templeton 5

Boggan 4

Taylor 3

Crawford 2

Kilgore 2

King 1

Hogg 1

Boyer 1

Tackles

Hogg 86, 1 TFL, F Rec, 2 INT, 7 PBU, 2 Bkd Pt

Taylor 68, 7 TFL, 4 Hur, 5 Sacks, 1 int, 1 F Rec

Michael 60, 10 TFL, 7 Hur, 3 sacks, 2 F Rec

Kilgore 59, 4 TFL, 4 Hur., 1 PBU, 1 C Fum, 1 F Rec

Fleming 57, 12 TFL, 4 Hur., 4 Sacks, 1 C Fum, 1 Fum rec.

Bateman 53, 5 TFL, 8 Hur., 3 Sacks, 2 C Fum, 2 F Rec

Preston 39, 10 TFL, 6 Hur, 4 Sacks, 1 C Fum

King 41, 6 TFL, 5 PBU, 1 C Fum, 1 INT

Morrison 33, 3 TFL, 3 PBU, 2 C Fum, 2 int for TDs

J. Sylvester 30, 1 TFL, 7 PBU, 1 C Fum, 3 INT

Dukart 28, 1 TFL, 7 PBU, 2 INT, 1 Bkd Pt

Templeton 18, 1 sack

Carter 15, 1 TFL

Hinson 13, 1 TFL, 1 Hur

Hammonds 12, 1 TFL, 1 PBU

Tumlin 11, 2 Hur, 1 Sack

Colllins 9, 1 TFL, 1 sack

Crawford 7

DeGreen 7

Throp 5

Mitcham 4

Tompkins 3

Lawson 3

C. Sensabaugh 2, 1 Sack

Bowyer 1, 1 F Rec

Kay 1

Harvey 1

D. Sylvester 1

Rogers 1

Crum 1

Edwards 1

Brown 1

Wagner 1, 1 sack

Key: TFL=tackle for loss; Hur.=Hurries; PBU=pass break-up; C Fum=caused fumble; F Rec=fumble recovery; INT=interception; Bkd Pt=blocked punt