FCS @ South Pitt

busted knuckles

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get a copy of all his hard hits for the season on kickoff, try making a highlight reel for him. It will be good for him heading into next year.

I'm going to try to work on some clips for several of the kids

That QB was really good. He had good vision and had a pretty good arm. I wish Rickaway knew how to take hits like the QB! Several times it looked as if he just wanted to run out of bounds and not try to gain extra yards. i was disappointed in him tonight.

The QB is a gamer. Rickaway is good if he has a seam but he doesn't like getting tattooed. Robert is different...I think he looks for tacklers to hit...he killed some DBs

Congrats to South Pitt on the win over us (FCS). We played like crap. We were not ready at all. Thank you Johnny Mac for another big game choke. Good luck next year!

I wasn't going to say anything but we could never figure out what he was trying to do on either side of the ball. Defensively only Grace played worse against us and FC had much better athletes. Players were just out of postion way too much and we didn't add very much to what we have been doing. Strange game plan. And why put Rickaway is single man coverage on our best receiver when he hasn't played D much all year. Poor kid got toasted.

Let Coach Mac know that his comments about Coach Grider were overheard and passed along. Can't repeat them here

Let Coach Mac know that his comments about Coach Grider were overheard and passed along. Can't repeat them here

Zone, email me with what was said. Just curious. And if it was anything regarding us going for the TD pass after we recovered the fumble, well, this is the playoffs! It is time to leave it all on the field!!! It could be why many TC fans don't like him!

Well i wish muh truck wouldnt have made it over dat mountain!!!!

WOW, congrats to S Pitt. You folks have the deal. As for the rest of region 4, we dont have anything CLOSE to that this year. I know there will be a lot of talk about this upcoming game with the G-Men and I will stay faithful and pull for them but unless S Pitt lays down, they win that big too.

You folks will be in the finals. Now I dont know if you get ambushed like we did last year or not but you have the tools to get a gold ball.

As for our young Commanders, it was a good year. They really fought through a lot this year with injuries but I have to think they will be better down the road. How about that Soph QB who never played football until last year and then didnt play much then. You might say this is his first year to ever play and if you think he is good at football you should see him hit a baseball.

Yessiree, the future is bright in Possumtown but for tonight, we gave up our sails to the PIRATES.

Good job guys and Ole Possumtowner ill be a keepin an eye on ye now!!!!

#2 at QB is a very solid football player. Most of the FCS rushing yards were gained by him. I beliver FCS had 147 yards rushing and he probably had around 80 of that. Rickaway was held to 47 yards rushing. FCS will again be a contender in a year or so. Good luck next year.

Congrats to South Pitt on the win over us (FCS). We played like crap. We were not ready at all. Thank you Johnny Mac for another big game choke. Good luck next year!

No crying now boys /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> SP is GOOD, we didn't have any speed that was even close to matching up with them. We had some boys to play hard, and we had some boys that could have played harder. My hats off to the boys in green that played hard through the whole game! Leadership comes from the heart on the field & building each other up, not from running your mouth to your team mates on the sidelines. Got some boys that have not learned that lesson yet.

Bottom line is that SP was the better team & I can't imagine ANYONE here that could argue that one. SP ball team is certainly Golden Ball material & I'll be surprised if they DONT win the prize. Best of luck to a great group of athlets down there in SP! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Too many weapons, GREAT game #24, #21, & #5, the lineman were tough, just a good all around ball team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Zone, email me with what was said. Just curious. And if it was anything regarding us going for the TD pass after we recovered the fumble, well, this is the playoffs! It is time to leave it all on the field!!! It could be why many TC fans don't like him!

You think a coach would realize this is all for the big prize now. Heck we were working on some aspects of our passing game that we will need later on. If we really wanted to score we would just run 34 base or jet sweep. "don't like" is putting it mildly /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Great group of ball players down in SP. I really think you guys should win the gold ball this year. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Too many weapons to deal with. Best of luck.

We are proud of our FC Commanders for a good season. The Maasen kid played hard the whole game. He took some licks & got up & took some more. Determination is what you call that & I think it will pay off for us in the years to come. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks. FC has some good young talent. I don't look forward to facing them when they get older

Congrats to SP on your win. I have to cheer for the boys in blue next week, but which ever team wins next week is who i'll be pullin for the rest of the way.

Congrats to FCS on a great season. I know that after last year it is disappointing, but keep your heads up ya'll had a lot of players hurt and that gave a lot of young players experiece that will help them to be better leaders next year.

Hey Zone,OP and all SP posters congrats on the win I hated to see another region 4 team fall,but the Pirates just have too much ammo this year for region 4 I'm afraid.I felt like SP would handle FC but I figured the Commanders would @@@@ up a few more points than TC did against yall. I just read there was some kind of squabble among the coaches after the game whats up with that if anything.I have to say SP treated us with much respect last week down there and it was a honor to play such a talented team.I forsee gold in the Pirates future this year, but like Grunt I have to pull for the Tigers next week.Well deserved win guys. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations South Pitt you guys are the real deal. I thought your guys played a very disciplined game and

the amount of speed you have is the most I have ever seen in 30+ years of football.

I posted on another board that I don't think anyone can come with two touchdowns if you

stay focused.

FCS keep your heads up you lost to a very talented future State Champ.