hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

Well the Bull Dogs did what I hoped. CONGRADS to the DOGS for a fine job, you hit them in the mouth and they did not like it. You should of won the first time, the best thing is................you made the LEWIS COUNTY SMACK TALKERS finally shut up................ it was GREAT!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> they could not bring thier retarded referees, could not soak the field..............and they got what was coming to them.......now you know what it feels like to get smashed.........I LOVE IT. You got bit by the DOG................. how does it feel? What does that jerk from fairview have to say??? I love that brilliant move to give the bulldogs the Safety.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Boy you guys know football................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How big of an idiot are you???

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way LC_Panthers_Fan......is that the best you can come up with? would YOU want to go to east? im sure they will be a good team in a few years but it aint happening any time soon, at least in football....Swenson is one of the top coaches in the mid-state.....i dont blame those kids for wanting to play for him.....he is a class act....winning the sportsmanship award two years in a row says something about a coach and his program....kudos to our seniors as well...many of them have played together since pee wees.....they have had their hats handed to them plenty in the past but now they are the ones handing out the lids....hope yours fit

well i take my hat off 2 yall HICKMAN CO.. i take my hat off 2 the LEWIS CO.seniors they r class acts 2..they didnt quit i heard that they picked each other up at half-time #55(dakota crews) and #7(chris odom) i heard that they got tha team pumped bac up for tha second half cause they didnt want it 2 be over.. well good luck 2 HICKMAN CO. BRING THE TROPHY 2 MAKE lewis co look good lol cant wait till next year when we come 2 yalls house..hopefully we will return tha favor

First off, i would like to thank aquaman for giving the dogs our great swimming skills. And i don't understand Lewis Co. When you win your braggin and when you lose your still on here talkin trash. Well some of the ignorant ones. For the rest of the ones sayin congrats and to win state i thank ya'll for being classy. But some people want to make excuses about the coaching and about the kids from east. They stayed here for themselves because they knew where the stronger program was and by the time east starts winning they would be gone. And we thank the coach for putting the sand down to try to make the field better. How can ya'll say he isn't any good when he wins every year but in the playoffs? When ya'll win your all yeah sharp is an awesome coach and when ya'll lose you dog him, but it isn't all the people. Most the players from lewis have good sportsmanship and are great athletes. Good luck to Lewis next year the dogs will bring home state for region 6 AA. GO BULLDOGS!

Not that it matters....but how many players do you have that should be playing at E. Hickman. My understanding is...and could be wrong...you guys are pretty much playing with your 4a squad still...only the ones who wouldn't get playing time went to East. If true ..the tssaa won't allow it for long and your win isn't as impressive. As far as smacking us in the mouth..not much difference in stats. I still think 9 outta 10 games LC would win. HC had a good game plan and I will be pulling for them next week against Goodpasture.

Not that it matters...but I don't remember LC really trying to avoid HC when they were 4A. Actually, it seemed to be a source of pride to beat them when they were playing as a very poor 4A squad. Heck, they were a poor squad for any level. But a few years and a lot of hard work later...and now, they are too big a program to earn an "impressive" win in Hohenwald? Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Mr Smear everyone he is so sad /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , As for the biggest smack talker on here , He is still wondering what happened , well, here is what happened, Lewis got out coached and out played, hands down. Dont make excuses of a bad game, face it you lost to the Bulldogs when it mattered most. Go Dogs were pulling for you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> With love from East /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Mr Smear everyone he is so sad /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , As for the biggest smack talker on here , He is still wondering what happened , well, here is what happened, Lewis got out coached and out played, hands down. Dont make excuses of a bad game, face it you lost to the Bulldogs when it mattered most. Go Dogs were pulling for you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> With love from East /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

you had such a great season, lol .... not sad either we had a bad game once this season not every time we stepped on to the field.. and you have to support other schools, cause your on the outside lookin in...

I think the 2a play-off system is atravesty. I would much rather have 10 team regions and seeding like the alabama system.The t$$aa came up with this to make more money and pay bigger saLARIES AND HIRE MORE ASST. directors. It's ashame these teams had to play each other in th 2nd round after finishing the season 1st & 2nd. they should not have met until the semi's. Congrats to Hchs,sympathy to Lchs. You both got screwed by king carter and his knights of the round-table(board of OUT OF control)

I think it is time for a coaching change at Lewis Co. it is pretty ridiculous that year in and year out we always have a very good regular season record but coach sharp can not coach against a good team in the playoffs. If I was coaching last night when #4 jumped up and was hotdogging his #### would been benched the rest of the night he was a one man wrecking team he had penalties against him and fumbled the ball just all around screw up. You can forget about a change in the playbook because he has been using this same old $hit for 20 yrs. We need a change in the head coaching position. Coach Sharp it is time to go and turn it over to someone else.

#4 could out play you any day ever. coach sharp could have done alot of differnent things. time mangement especially , and no one scored the first qtr. he had twiced the yds of any other back and played both ways all yr. long ... you are pathetic to blame one kid that plays his heart out every game and injured most of it ... and he did not fumble the QB did .. so get your facts straight jerk!!!!