hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in the first game, turnovers played a huge role. I thought the initial unsportsmanlike penalty on LC's first play from scrimmage was big. The play of the HC defense to prevent LC from scoring after the interception on the fake punt was even bigger. LC did not capitalize on turnovers and the Dawgs did! Hat's off to the HC offensive line, much better blocking, controlled the line of scrimmage better this time around. And what about the 2 big offensive plays from D.J. Key!!! HC throws a post for a touchdown! Who would have thunk it? D.J. also came up big on the defensive side of the ball, shutting down the corner on #17 and preventing long runs that killed us last time. This game had many hard hits on both sides. I take my hat off to the LC Coaching Staff for recognizing our starting corner had to come out of the game for an injury and passing to that side for a TD. Great game, great effort from both squads. Neither team should hang their heads for the outstanding seasons they have had. This is what HS Football is supposed to be about! Go BULLDOGS!!! Let's let Goodpasture know who we are!!!

GREAT GAME H C FIRST TIME ALL YEAR WE WERE OUT HIT . AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE TONS OF RESPECT FOR

COACHES AND PLAYERS YOU GUY'S REALLY STEPED IT UP . NOW TAKE IT TO GOODPASTURE YOU PLAY THEM

AS HARD AS YOU DID US YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM . IM SURE SWENSON WILL HAVE YOU READY HE'S A GREAT COACH . HATS OFF TO YA . NOW REPRESENT 6 AA SEE YA NEXT YEAR.

Not that it matters....but how many players do you have that should be playing at E. Hickman. My understanding is...and could be wrong...you guys are pretty much playing with your 4a squad still...only the ones who wouldn't get playing time went to East. If true ..the tssaa won't allow it for long and your win isn't as impressive. As far as smacking us in the mouth..not much difference in stats. I still think 9 outta 10 games LC would win. HC had a good game plan and I will be pulling for them next week against Goodpasture.

Well the Bull Dogs did what I hoped. CONGRADS to the DOGS for a fine job, you hit them in the mouth and they did not like it. You should of won the first time, the best thing is................you made the LEWIS COUNTY SMACK TALKERS finally shut up................ it was GREAT!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> they could not bring thier retarded referees, could not soak the field..............and they got what was coming to them.......now you know what it feels like to get smashed.........I LOVE IT. You got bit by the DOG................. how does it feel? What does that jerk from fairview have to say??? I love that brilliant move to give the bulldogs the Safety.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Boy you guys know football................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As i said before L C loses like they win with class NO EXCUSES NO CRYING THAT WE GOT CHEATED OR THE FIELD WAS WET! YOUR GUYS PLAYED A GREAT GAME HATS OFF TO THEM DON'T TARNISH IT BY STUPID POST. YOU SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON G P . BUT BY THE I.Q. LEVEL OF YOUR POST YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THE

A** HOLES THAT WAS BOOING WHEN WE HAD AN INJURED PLAYER ON THE FIELD . THAT REALLY SHOWED ALOT OF CLASS. NEVER THE LESS I WILL BE PULLING FOR H.C. NEXT WEEK .

P.S. YOUR A FREAKING JERK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the Bull Dogs did what I hoped. CONGRADS to the DOGS for a fine job, you hit them in the mouth and they did not like it. You should of won the first time, the best thing is................you made the LEWIS COUNTY SMACK TALKERS finally shut up................ it was GREAT!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> they could not bring thier retarded referees, could not soak the field..............and they got what was coming to them.......now you know what it feels like to get smashed.........I LOVE IT. You got bit by the DOG................. how does it feel? What does that jerk from fairview have to say??? I love that brilliant move to give the bulldogs the Safety.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Boy you guys know football................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is just flat out bad taste! A good game was played by both teams, LCHS came up short. All this did was make a split between the two for the year. To be throwing the smack talking and the making of excuses pretty much says it all on your character. LCHS people are pulling for HC in the playoffs now, because you are now representing region 6, SHOW YOUR CLASS!

Just a side note for you........LCHS has a title from this year. "REGION 6-2A Champions" so our seniors went out that way, HC runner ups. Keep it clean! Go get GP this next week, you represent 6-2A now!

Missed the first game, was not going to miss this one. Was a great game played by two very good squads. One wanted it a little more than the other, and they won. It is hard to beat a team twice especially two as evenly matched as these two. Really enjoyed talking to and watching the game with some friends from Centerville. Good luck to Centerville @ Goodpasture.

after the game we are all goin to be on her hashing the good the bad the FROZEN, so good luck to all GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!! may the winner of this game carry us to state who ever that may be!! H/C won . now finish the job next week. the first sentence is what i wrote and was posted before the game started,(pg. 12 )that is supporting the winner (whoever that may be) .. H/c capitialized on mistakes and kepted us from breaking out in big plays. 95% of this post has been pretty civil but there is always some inbred idiot that even a mother cannot love (MOUNTIN MAMA).... on here tryin to be, correction being stupid.. just like the first game you have zero class and if your a parent your a stupid example for one i was the very first person to congratulate the winner and support for them to carry us to state ... but being stupid comes easy for you!!! and everybody knows you cannot fix stupid... WE played the worst game of the season las night and still hung in there for four qtr and that showed our team is a good team but mistakes beat us and H/C had a better performance. MOUNTIN MOMMA you are an idiot and maybe one day after you quit takin drugs and learn to read can see the erro of your ways... P.S. I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

alright im goin to congalute hickman county on a win, yall played pretty good, we just had an off night, any other night we would have beat yall and yall know that, but atleast we know how to have some class, and not cry about a little water,or something stupid like that.. i admit it we got out coached, but good game and good luck next week.. your going to need it..

Not that it matters....but how many players do you have that should be playing at E. Hickman. My understanding is...and could be wrong...you guys are pretty much playing with your 4a squad still...only the ones who wouldn't get playing time went to East. If true ..the tssaa won't allow it for long and your win isn't as impressive. As far as smacking us in the mouth..not much difference in stats. I still think 9 outta 10 games LC would win. HC had a good game plan and I will be pulling for them next week against Goodpasture.

we have 4 players that should of gone to east. 1 senior and 3 juniors.