hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

NOPE,there is no way its gonna be moved 2 tha middle skool..it will be at Lewis co Highskool if we win friday they will just put more sand on there for goodpasture..i hope H/C can handle sand cause our football field is covered with sand lol

The final decision will be made by the end of this day!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys didn't water the field down you might want to tell #17 Grandfather to stop saying that you did ,because he was over here a couple of weeks ago in City Hall bragging how you guys beat us and someone said because the field was soaked down and he said thats right we did,we had the sprinkers on for three days and we will do it again because will do what we have too to win.So maybe you need to tell him that you didn't.And our team didn't embarrass us at all that night we are very proud of our team no matter what happens Friday Night they have done great this year.And you can bet we will bring a crowd and we will be loud,and you would think you wouldn't talk all this trash talk because last time we came over there your school got a lot of money off of our crowd I just hope next year you guys bring a big crowd to our field.And I think it was great that half of our talk was there to support our team it sounds like your a little jealous.

So you were in the Court house when he actually said this or is it here say? People were caring on about the field so bad at that point of course he was being sarcastic, but I garrantee he didn't say we will do anything to win. Like I said it was all sarcastic. AKA #17 mother and Grandfather's daughter. Just let the boys play!!!!!!!!!1

Good Post! We are more alike than we all care to admit. If we lose I will, for one, be pulling for you win it all.

I can tell you one thing the Tssaa dont want the small schools to get any coverage. Ronnie Carter is always concerned with the private schools and Nashville schools. Be it Lewis Co or Hickman Co you want get any coverage from TSSAA or The Tennessean period.

I can tell you one thing the Tssaa dont want the small schools to get any coverage. Ronnie Carter is always concerned with the private schools and Nashville schools. Be it Lewis Co or Hickman Co you want get any coverage from TSSAA or The Tennessean period.

I agree! A great example of this is how our game is not even listed as one of the best games this week in the Tennessean.

Looks like it is goin to be some old time traditional football coming toward us all Friday Night and the temperature is going to be 32-34 degrees. hard hitting and probably wet from the cold temps and the two days of rain. (not sprinklers) ...Lewis county fans, parents, grandparents, alumni-supporters.etc... are all going to be at the game. I am sure Hickman county is got the same atmosphere stirring in the county as well .. I hope to see a Victory from our team . sure that H/C does too. The team that capitalizes on the other teams mistakes is going to have the upper-hand, and both teams are going to make more mistakes due to the wrath of mother nature ... just depends on when and where. during the game.. also the team that comes out fast and hard hitting will probably have faster results. GOODLUCK to both teams , and hope to see an injury free game with some exciting plays.. GO PANTHERS!! 1 day away, from round 3 .............. 4 games from STATE-CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE GAME!!!! now that is something for everyone to be getting excited about.