hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

And I would be embarrassed to let people know it was I who did the chain spot. You may not be an idiot, just looked that way. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

[/qu

Explain something to me . our team depends on speed also . now i don't have a clue if sowell is faster

than everyone on our team or not. but i don't think so . now our team was running on the same field

so did we have devine intervention? could they walk on water ? explain your argument please.

how did we have an advantage ? next as far as the down marker there was 1 play it was

2nd & 4 your team got a 5 yd penalty which made it 2nd & 9 . the side judge marked it off set his foot

& motioned me to come on . i did then the white hat came over they weren't sure about the spot .

so went back to the original spot. your coach had to tell them where to spot the ball which was originally

where they set me the first time. don't believe me ask swenson yourself i will not address this again .

but i will tell you this if & when lewis co loses it will be with as much class as they win with no excuses.

i know it's been a while but act like youv'e been here before. I have alot of respect for your players &

coaches i was on the sideline with them they never made any excuses.or cried like this bunch of posters

has . which tells me your a bunch of has-beens that couldn't get the job done yourself & your now riding

your kids coat tails. this is there time to shine you had your chance so shut up & let the kids settle

this one.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something has happen here in LC that could have a great effect on the game Friday night. I just don't feel good about keeping this information a secret. I'm trying to decide if I should tell what I know or not. WOULD YOU TELL IT?

come on tell us it can't be as bad as whats goin on in hc there coach leaving kids kicked off team

what going on at lc tell us i cant take the suspence your killin me

Your putting God in a bad spot here, he did a great job of drying the endzones and the area's around the stadium did not have any mud on my feet walking to or from the bleachers or around behind the visitors bleachers to go to the conc. stand which had no food or to the crappy bathrooms. but between the endzones he forgot to make that dry.....Good theory.

I try not to criticize people too much on here, but your a complete idiot. Your a dad to a football player? If my dad got on here when I played and said some of the stupid things you say I would have never talked to him again. With that being said...stop making excuses for a loss. You lost..now you get a rematch..if your team is a great football team they can play on a wet field, a dry field, a field with low grass, a field with high grass...and just when I thought that was the dumbest thing that could ever be posted on coacht..I see a comment saying Alcoa doesn't play ANYBODY??!!? lol wow someone already pointed out that they play Maryville...that in itself is amazing..Alcoa played and beat AT LEAST 5 schools that could have their way with Hickman County. But back to the game, which is what this forum is about... just shut up and quit complaining about the field, go to Lewis County friday and watch a good football game. As for my prediction Lewis wins by 21 or more.

Have any of our devoted Lewis County fans ever heard of locker room material? Why don't you see if you can give the Bulldogs some more while your at it. I know your love for the Panthers runs deep but try and stay civil and stop making outlandish predictions. You're just helping the opponent with motivation, not that they need any extra.

The two teams are about as evenly matched as can be. I don't see either team beating the other by 20 plus points. I can tell you this much, usually in games like this, the team that lost the first time has an advantage the second time around. It is very difficult beating a really good team twice in a single season. It can be done, just look at Goodpasture/CPA but look at how much closer it was the second meeting.

I would like to see both teams keep it civil and show some class. The two schools are both great teams, and both have a legitimate shot at going deep into the playoffs. Let's try and respect the two programs this week,,, hey?

Amen

Since Coach Sharp watered the field we won.. AS for #17 grandfather he was probably being sarcastic since he knows that our team won ... This friday night our field will be soaked in spots and instead of practicing our kids are on the field learning where the dry spots are so they can get better traction and your boys are runninn into the slippery spots because we are just watering parts of the field we need every advantage we can get...whether it is is is sorry i i i i stutter sometimes times times times..... offense , defense, special teams the team with the most points win at the end of a game wins.. our team found ways and capitalized on them and will do so again friday night!night night

I guess a school board member was being sarcastic also. Who really cares. If you think that gave you an advantage then go for it.

I guess a school board member was being sarcastic also. Who really cares. If you think that gave you an advantage then go for it.

Doesn't give me an advantage all i do is watch and listen reply, in all seriousness, i want it to be a good game but, if people in centerville actually think we watered the field then they are once again in denial and are excuse makin instead of realizing they lost to a better team or better prepared team , we made less mistakes and capitalized on yours.. In saying that if for some reason we come out flat and get behind it will be a long night but that is what practice is for and for both teams involved the better prepared and the fewer mistakes will lead to a victory.. is that easy enough for all to undertstand... goodluck...

Explain something to me . our team depends on speed also . now i don't have a clue if sowell is faster

than everyone on our team or not. but i don't think so . now our team was running on the same field

so did we have devine intervention? could they walk on water ? explain your argument please.

how did we have an advantage ? next as far as the down marker there was 1 play it was

2nd & 4 your team got a 5 yd penalty which made it 2nd & 9 . the side judge marked it off set his foot

& motioned me to come on . i did then the white hat came over they weren't sure about the spot .

so went back to the original spot. your coach had to tell them where to spot the ball which was originally

where they set me the first time. don't believe me ask swenson yourself i will not address this again .

but i will tell you this if & when lewis co loses it will be with as much class as they win with no excuses.

i know it's been a while but act like youv'e been here before. I have alot of respect for your players &

coaches i was on the sideline with them they never made any excuses.or cried like this bunch of posters

has . which tells me your a bunch of has-beens that couldn't get the job done yourself & your now riding

your kids coat tails. this is there time to shine you had your chance so shut up & let the kids settle

this one.

I agree with a majority of this post 100%. The part I don't agree with is that a wet field does not give LC an advantage. Whether Sowell is faster than all of your players, I don't know that for fact. My opinion is that he is and if you take your top 5 fastest players against ours, I think we win 3 or 4 of those matchups. Another consideration is that your team is bigger (especially on the lines) and uses brute force rather than finesse, technique and speed as we do (not to say LC does not utilize these things just not their top strength). This all points to a wet field advantage for LC. Traveller, you seem like a knowledgable guy. Surely you can agree with some of these thoughts.?.

As for the wet field in the first matchup, you will not hear me talk about it ever again. Frankly, I am tired of hearing about it. If you feel the need to respond to it, you are just feeding the fire. This game is a brand new set of circumstances. Good luck to both teams. Here's hoping we see a fair, injury-free and hard fought game!