Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Your Principal was there! After they broke into the room and threw the girl basketball teams clothes around. Yes they made a pile of clothes. Ask you Coaches about all this. I was zoomed in on every play. GO JACKETS!!!!!

You are right about one thing, our principle was there. It's kind of hard to break into a locker room that is open. If you want opposing teams to stay out of locker rooms maybe you should lock them before they get there and not with some of their stuff still in there. Our boys wouldn't have broken into the locker room if their stuff hadn't been locked up in it. As for talking to our coaches I have already done that. I too wanted to know why our boys were in the wrong locker room, they said the door was open and that no one told them where to change and that our boys didn't bother anything. I guess you were so zoomed in on the plays that you couldn't see all trash talk and shoving that your boys were doing away from the play. I'm not saying that our boys weren't doing it too, I'm not even saying that our boys didn't start some of it. But if your players are so "classy" they should have been able to just smile and walk away. Kind of hard for teenage boys to do. I'm really not trying to pick a fight with you. Ya'll were clearly the better team last Fri. It just rubbed me the wrong way when you were talking about how your players, fans, coaches, etc.. had more class than ours. Good luck with the rest of your season.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Unc has been a regular on the Jungle sideline for many years. He's a wiry middle aged guy with a woolly gray beard and camo coveralls.

If you see this guy, say hay to him for me, please.

OH, man you just described half the crowd. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am thinking hunting outfit this week myself. Down to insulated boots. I dont like being cold. Thats what I wore to SP last year. Trust me it was cold that night. Green men going to paint up for this game?

You are right about one thing, our principle was there. It's kind of hard to break into a locker room that is open. If you want opposing teams to stay out of locker rooms maybe you should lock them before they get there and not with some of their stuff still in there. Our boys wouldn't have broken into the locker room if their stuff hadn't been locked up in it. As for talking to our coaches I have already done that. I too wanted to know why our boys were in the wrong locker room, they said the door was open and that no one told them where to change and that our boys didn't bother anything. I guess you were so zoomed in on the plays that you couldn't see all trash talk and shoving that your boys were doing away from the play. I'm not saying that our boys weren't doing it too, I'm not even saying that our boys didn't start some of it. But if your players are so "classy" they should have been able to just smile and walk away. Kind of hard for teenage boys to do. I'm really not trying to pick a fight with you. Ya'll were clearly the better team last Fri. It just rubbed me the wrong way when you were talking about how your players, fans, coaches, etc.. had more class than ours. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Sorry, I never said more class. We try to teach our young men to have class on sportsmenship. Hope everyone got their stuff back our principle made the pile. Good Luck in the future.

OH, man you just described half the crowd. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am thinking hunting outfit this week myself. Down to insulated boots. I dont like being cold. Thats what I wore to SP last year. Trust me it was cold that night. Green men going to paint up for this game?

You also described half the people from lookout valley. And thats the better looking bunch.

If they don't, I'll be a little disappointed in them.

But man oh man, will it be cold wearing nothing but paint on your top half??

If they do. I have to say they are the toughest guys in the stadium. Bar none. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If they don't, I'll be a little disappointed in them.

But man oh man, will it be cold wearing nothing but paint on your top half??

IF they want to show S. Pitt how tough they are, paint only a green sweatervest on the brave lads. Good luck Commanders! Lotsa respect for the green meanies.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Croz,My brother played with u, Kurt Duke! Im just a region friend that lives up the road and jus finished my high school career /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think I know who you are now, If I'm right. I talked to your mom briefly a while back. She helped babysit my son one day. And, I've heard good things about your prowess in baseball. I wish you the best of luck, and tell Kurt hi.

Well, I had to make sure I made it back from Cleveland, Ohio for this game.

While I've been gone, some strange things have happened.

Gville practicing in the IPF and Tornadoes hitting the Chattanooga area(I'll be praying for you folks).

I look forward to some good football Friday, and I hope everyone comes out injury free.

Gville practicing in the IPF and Tornadoes hitting the Chattanooga area(I'll be praying for you folks).

I look forward to some good football Friday, and I hope everyone comes out injury free.

Thanks. It was pretty crazy down here last night.

Glad to see you're going to make the game. Hope I get to meet you. MO$$$$ has me fixed

up with a seat on the 50. I'll be wearing the TC cap & a white w/ blue Dallas Cowboys

jacket. Gotta yell for the TIGERS, if my voice don't check out in the 1st quarter like

last week. LOL

I want to see you guys bring that Gold ball back to G-ville.

GO BIG BLUE!!!! FROM THE GRUNT & TC