Mt. Juliet vs. Hillsboro

SCBisondad

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game time /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Scores? It isn't even posted on the CoachT scoreboard!

The scoreboard still says Hillsboro-35 MJ-13 in the 3rd quarter, but this game has got to be over by now. Anybody know if MJ made the comeback?

42-20 HHS Congrats to HHS players except for I believe #68. Dirty play. I hoped since you got tossed you don't play next game. If I got the # wrong, sorry. That being said, good luck in your next game. Also, spend some money on your bathrooms. That is by far the worst I've ever seen. 3 Urinals, and no lighting to the back with no space to walk.

42-20 HHS Congrats to HHS players except for I believe #68. Dirty play. I hoped since you got tossed you don't play next game. If I got the # wrong, sorry. That being said, good luck in your next game. Also, spend some money on your bathrooms. That is by far the worst I've ever seen. 3 Urinals, and no lighting to the back with no space to walk.

If he was ejected I believe he will have to miss next game as well.

There was no dirty play by #68. Shouldn't have been ejected. Mt. Juliet displayed very poor sportsmanship.

No, I attended the game and I have to say MJ played very dirty. #7 took a cheap helmet to helmet shot at Eric Gordon and MJ's number 12 was going up to the sideline where Hillsboro's coach was calling plays and apparently talking smack. I don't think Mount Juliet was a very classy bunch. Also on that play with #68 it appeared to me that MJ was pushing after the play and when his teammates came to help him get some MJ players off him, is when the flag was thrown.

The Burros deserve the win as does Mount Juliet with the loss.