game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe had they kept Marco at TB and found someone else to play QB they would have been better last year and even better this year.

Coach Smith has won over 50 games in his five year career at MP. The year before he arrived the team was 0-10. I put my trust in his decision. Besides that I've watched the Tigers play the last few years. I haven't seen anyone to put at QB.

Last year JCS was better than MP. It didn't matter what position Marco Dailey played. Coaching didn't beat the Tigers. A better team did. Remember, no other team beat them in the playoffs.

Using your logic then if a team loses it was because a coach used his players in the wrong position. My opinion says you are wrong.

Again, win or lose, I'll take Coach Smith's decision on how to best use his personnel. He's averaged 10 wins a season over five years. How many coaches in this state can say that?

What was Coach Smith's record pre Marco Dailey, I mean it was still probably pretty good just wondeirng about those two years....

Only one years difference. Marco's 4th year Smith's 5th. The first year Smith took a team that had been 0-10 the year before and went 8-3. Loosing in the first round of the playoffs to the eventual state champ Ezell Harding. Marco's Freshman year he went 12 - 1 loosing only to the eventual state champion DCA. Not too shabby.

Its no problem man, I didnt exactly specify so I left my argument open to be disputed. I do believe had they kept Marco at TB and found someone else to play QB they would have been better last year and even better this year. This is just my opinion which does not hold alot of stock b/c I have never been a head coach and Coach Smith may very well see something that I dont. Ony time will tell.....

I'm a little ticked at my fellow tiger fans for jumping on you soooo hard -- just last year--when the decision was made to switch Marco--the same discussion was happening amongst them. I understand defending "our own" and all that--but they've been kinda brutal--don't let it get to ya--Good Luck!!!