Goodpasture @ Camden

Ctownfootball

Your're right. That's how Camden got the lead in the first half, and lost the lead in the 2nd half. Camden played great and proved there is not much difference in these two teams, but GP's speed in the 2nd half was the difference and they took a knee to win by 2 instead of 9.

nice move by Martin taking a knee on the one in the last minute. class act.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your're right. That's how Camden got the lead in the first half, and lost the lead in the 2nd half. Camden played great and proved there is not much difference in these two teams, but GP's speed in the 2nd half was the difference and they took a knee to win by 2 instead of 9.

Great game Camden...you left it all on the field. Turnovers deep in GP's territory and some mix ups in the kicking game killed us. To everyone who said GP would dominate you might want to ask the Cougar players tomorrow about that. I know they would tell you that Camden was one of the best, if not THE best team they played all year. Congrats to GP, good luck the rest of the way...and special thanks to Coach Martin for the knee...lot of class right there.

To the seniors...we couldn't be more proud of this team that has given their all this season. I personally would like to thank you for 4 years of smash mouth football...its been fun to say the least /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck in everything you do....

I don't know if the voting for Mr. Football has already been done...if it hasn't, then all the voters need to watch film of this game. Moose was an absolute beast on both sides of the ball...if that young man doesn't win it there is no justice in the world.

Can't wait for next year....Go LIONS!

Goodpastures depth and being able to put skilled players in every position proved to be the difference. Camden was just wore out in the 4th. Camden totally dominated GP in 1st half. Turnovers first half? Camden took opening kickoff and marched down the field to score.

This will be my last post on CoachT,but I did want to get on here one more time and say Congratulations to GP on their win tonight. My Lions laid it all on the field,but it just wasn't enough to pull out a win. Words cannot express how proud I am of these young men. They made watching football in Camden fun again,thanks to Coach Ward and his staff. I am a tad sentimental,as my son is a Senior this year,and this was his last High School game. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> But,with God's graces,he'll be playing on Saturdays next year. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Thanks to those GP people who came down into the end zone before the game to pray with us,that was very classy,and we appreciate your support in prayer.Whoever invented this CoachT thing is a genius...it's been both a joy and maddening thing,and I have truly enjoyed getting on here and reading and also writing. Thanks for the memories !!! LOL /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Goodpasture knocked off Camden 26-24 Region 5 domination!!!!

Domination? I think we all know that you weren't there to watch this game. There was no domination in this game. There were however two equally matched teams out there on the field. Camden missed an extra point and then had to try to make up on two point conversions. They also had a couple of costly turnovers. That is where you usually lose these close ball games. I am proud of My Lions. They showed all the heart in the world and made alot of people on here eat a couple of heaping helpings of crow. These boys left it all on the field and for that the Camden faithful should be forever proud. I think we earned GP and alot of others respect tonight. Good luck Cougars for the rest of your season. Take the Gold Ball home. It might make tonight a little easier to swallow to lose to the champs. To all you senior Lions, Be Very Proud of the effort that you gave tonight. You boys deserve the respect of everyone in that stadium tonight. With a graduating senior myself, that was a hard ending to watch too, but boys you have NOTHING to hang your head about. #46 Your mom and I are so very proud of you! Great effort to all the Lions and next season starts right now. We know that you will make us proud as always next year Lions. And just like always, We will STAND UP AND SHOW OUR LION PRIDE!

Congrats to Goodpasture.....What a fantastic game to listem to on the radio....I can only imagine what it was like in the stands......This is the first year that I have been unable to make it to one of my little bro's games....I really do regret it.....but I hope that you know, Kyle, that i am very proud and honored to call you my brother....and to the rest of the Seniors good luck in the future I hope to see you all playing on Saturdays!!!!

Chris, Robbie, Kyle, Mom, and Dad....I'll see you in May!!!!!!!