Pearl Cohn at Station Camp

Big Country

This week the four Region 4-3A teams that played one another in week ten will play in week twelve. Greenbrier goes to White House & then there is this one between Pearl Cohn and Station Camp.

For the last two seasons Station Camp has rolled through the regular season at 9-0 going into their week ten games with Pearl Cohn. Both times the Firebirds ruined the Bison perfection and walked away victorious. Now these two meet in the playoffs in Gallatin. This will be the first time these two have played at SC since 2006 week ten when PC came to town and won the Region 4-3A title.

Again I am going to go with the Firebirds. As I said to start this season YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE THE TEAM THAT HAS TO PLAY MASON & CO. IN THE PLAYOFFS. Howard found this to be true just last night. Station Camp did what a #1 seed should do by drilling Meigs Co. 51-12. Pearl Cohn rolled as a road team at Howard 26-0.

Pearl Cohn: 22

Station Camp: 10

I think that the Firebirds defense is very comfortable playing against the Station Camp "Wing-T" offense because they have size up front and their linebackers are very good. In the end again Mason will make his plays on offense to lead the Firebirds to a win.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week the four Region 4-3A teams that played one another in week ten will play in week twelve. Greenbrier goes to White House & then there is this one between Pearl Cohn and Station Camp.

For the last two seasons Station Camp has rolled through the regular season at 9-0 going into their week ten games with Pearl Cohn. Both times the Firebirds ruined the Bison perfection and walked away victorious. Now these two meet in the playoffs in Gallatin. This will be the first time these two have played at SC since 2006 week ten when PC came to town and won the Region 4-3A title.

Again I am going to go with the Firebirds. As I said to start this season YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE THE TEAM THAT HAS TO PLAY MASON & CO. IN THE PLAYOFFS. Howard found this to be true just last night. Station Camp did what a #1 seed should do by drilling Meigs Co. 51-12. Pearl Cohn rolled as a road team at Howard 26-0.

Pearl Cohn: 22

Station Camp: 10

I think that the Firebirds defense is very comfortable playing against the Station Camp "Wing-T" offense because they have size up front and their linebackers are very good. In the end again Mason will make his plays on offense to lead the Firebirds to a win.

Pearl Cohns recievers in the open field are DANGEROUS. I'll go with Pearl Cohn 27 Station Camp 17.

I believe Station Camp won't let Pearl Cohn beat them three times in a row.

Actually it would be 4 times in a row. PC is the only team Station Camp has yet to defeat in the region. For those of you that were on the field after the game in the huddle on the SC, you could feel the desire of the team to win this game, it was somewhat chilling. I wouldn't doubt if this week's practice is the most intense and focused of the year, if not the program's history.

But like it was said, it's tough for a team to be a team twice in a year, let alone in 3 weeks. Both teams will look back at the film and see where they can improve. For PC, not sure what they need to improve on, as they looked good the whole game. For SC, a different team needs to show up than the one that played on Nov. 2. Because that is not the team I have seen all year, the Bison that played vs. Meigs Co., that is the team I've known this year.

It will be an uphill battle for the Bison, seeing as how good Pearl Cohn is, but hopefully, the desire and urgency will be there, and that along with playing at home can be enough for the Bison to beat Pearl Cohn for the first time.

This is NOT the game PC wanted in the second round, just like White House didn't want another game with Greenbrier. It's tough to beat a good team twice in three weeks. Don't think that SC and Greenbrier aren't licking thier collective chops thinking about these games....

What are you talking about we knew that we would see S.C. again but it's the other way around they didn't want to see us in the second round.