Message to Zack Vann, Knox Catholic High School

oppressed238

I am not a Catholic Football Fan. That being said , I would like Zack Vann to know that we wish him all the best. And more importantly, we wish you a fast and speedy recovery. We hope to see you back on the football field, as soon as possible, if that is what you so choose to do. You have a huge heart and we know that will contribute to your recovery greatly. Good Luck!

I am not a Catholic Football Fan. That being said , I would like Zack Vann to know that we wish him all the best. And more importantly, we wish you a fast and speedy recovery. We hope to see you back on the football field, as soon as possible, if that is what you so choose to do. You have a huge heart and we know that will contribute to your recovery greatly. Good Luck!

this could not have happened to a better kid...he is a great kid and does not deserve this...our prayers are with his family and i know that they are not taking this very well...surprisingly his brother seemed more upset than he did...zach will recover and will come back better than ever he is a hard worker and i wish him the best of luck!!

his brother is one of his biggest fans and supports him in all his endeavors im not surprised that he was upset. but if i had to pick two kids on catholic's team that can handle adversity, work their butts off, and love the game of football its zak tait and zach vann. they happen to be very good friends. another one of their good friends is the punter and he tore his LCL in the spring scrimmage playing fullback. all these knee injuries are horrible but the kids are very resiliant (*sp). i wish zach and zak best of luck in their recoveries and its my guess that they are both getting swole upper bodies and gettin after it in their rehab. i cant wait to see them get back

Thanks so much for all the well wishes for Zach Vann! He is doing wonderfully and started working out and doing rehab last Monday. He is scheduled for surgery in two weeks for an ACL repair. He is a great kid and has a fantastic attitude towards life in general. He has wonderful coaches and trainers as well as the best friends a person could ever want. He and Zak Tait are working together through rehab now and I'm sure they will push each other beyond where they ever thought they could go. Again, thanks for the encouragement for both boys!

Zach's Mom

• 3 weeks later...

Zach had his surgery, and it went very well. This kid has more heart than any player I know and will return to the field with a goal to be the best and prove people wrong and he will accomplish those goals and many others. I wish him the best of luck, and I know nothing will keep him from his dreams. Much love from your best friend and biggest fan.