Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

I understand this will be a Principle/school board hire instead of a head coach hire.

WTH? Are they even gonna consult Coach Madewell about what he needs on his staff? Or will they just hire whoever they want and and tell him to arrange his staff however it needs to be done? There's an awful lot of coincidences flying around here lately, if you ask me.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nitro has the booster club pres( and current school board member) called Britton and told him that WC wanted him. I understand this will be a Principle/school board hire instead of a head coach hire.

I don't know if anybody has contacted him or not. Britton may not even want to come here. I just think he would be a good addition to our staff.

I do not know where some of you get your information but all applicants and resumes are turned over to the head coach for him to decide. They want all coaches to be teachers whenever possible. If Steve Britton applies, he would have to interview with coach Madewell.

You are correct with that statement. I think that some people get the assumption that Bennett or Jacobs will do the hiring process due to the classified ad on the TSSAA website. Which States

FB - Warren County High School is in need of 1 assistant football coach at the varsity level. Science endorsement preferred but might consider other areas. Contact Athletic Director, Andy Jacobs at jacobsa2@k12tn.net or Principal, James Bennett at bennettj@k12tn.net if interested. (01/16/2008)