Friday Night

redneckerson

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to decide which game will be the best. Will some of you "self-styled commentators" help me out?

I would say any 5A game in west Knoxville would be hard to beat. The number one and two seeds from regions one and two face off within a few miles of each other.... Can't be at both... you'll just have to pick one..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

West Tn:

Whitehaven/Millington will be a super game to see. 5A

Henry County/Fairley in 4A

I'll be at the Henry County/Fairley game. It might be close for awile then the Big RED horn show takes over and BOOM! HC to the 3rd round /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll be at the Henry County/Fairley game. It might be close for awile then the Big RED horn show takes over and BOOM! HC to the 3rd round /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't blame you for being so optimistic! But I imagine Fairley people probably feel pretty good about their chances too. Should be a great game to see! Have fun with it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />