Jefferson County(Off season thread)

JC4life

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant take it anymore...JC4life your a bum do us all a favor and shut up good gosh...you are never satified with anything. even if we were perfect. gosh dude grow up.

Now there's an idea!!! Just so all of you coacht bums know, the coaches don't get on coacht and structure their gameplan around the comments of a few fans that have nothing else to do. Just because you graduated high school a long time ago and still attend every practice does not make you more of a fan than any one else. Neither does your amount of time on coacht!! HA My thanks goes out to people such as the parents that put alot of time into the team through involvement with the sideline club but at the same time don't run around bad-mouthing the coaches for every little bump in the road. Patsfbl9 knows the type I'm talking about. If you really want to be supportive, get off coacht and do something such as getting involved with the sideline club. We already have hired coaches!

As much as I hate to say, the players do read this crap so if you do have nothing else to do besides spend time on coacht, keep it positive and actually be a fan!!! As for me, this will be my last post. Just think about it people....everything else has changed....now we just need our fan support to change from previous years!!!

I grew up watching the old IMAC when there were only three classifications. I went to a rival school. I have lived in West Tennessee now for a dozen years. It is still hard for me to imagine Jeff County without the Collins brothers, Jim Bales, Kenny Mattison, and those kind of athletes. They had such an incredible run for a decade. I think they were one of the all-time great programs in the state for a period.

Yes we did need a coaching change. One more year of the same old crap would have done this program in. I have never heard anyone say that they did not play this year because they didn't like the coach. And I have a pretty good knowledge of what goes on weither I show it on Coach T or not. Yeap Fan support needs to be improved on big time and I believe it was the sideline club that was starting to address that issue in the last part of this season. Hopefully it will continue into the next. Anyone calling for changes in this coaching staff after this season is nuts. New coach, new offense, and has a wining season and goes to the playoffs? Are you kiddin me??? The veer is here, get used to it. This is a new beginning, Rome wasn't built in a day or a season for that matter. I agree people need to stop the trash talking and make a difference in this program. Get on board or get off!!! NEXT YEAR BEGINS NOW!!!!

Now there's an idea!!! Just so all of you coacht bums know, the coaches don't get on coacht and structure their gameplan around the comments of a few fans that have nothing else to do. Just because you graduated high school a long time ago and still attend every practice does not make you more of a fan than any one else. Neither does your amount of time on coacht!! HA My thanks goes out to people such as the parents that put alot of time into the team through involvement with the sideline club but at the same time don't run around bad-mouthing the coaches for every little bump in the road. Patsfbl9 knows the type I'm talking about. If you really want to be supportive, get off coacht and do something such as getting involved with the sideline club. We already have hired coaches!

As much as I hate to say, the players do read this crap so if you do have nothing else to do besides spend time on coacht, keep it positive and actually be a fan!!! As for me, this will be my last post. Just think about it people....everything else has changed....now we just need our fan support to change from previous years!!!

Some of us old FANS have been around Patriot football longer than some of you new posters have been in this world. Like some of were fans when Bill Brimer was roaming the fields of JCHS, you figure how long that is. If we are told off by you new so called fans who follow the Pats while junior or Cuz is playing, then leave and only show up every once and awhile then the crowds will look like the home crowds at Farragut and Bearden, And other schools. Go ahead and run off all us old folks and there will be no cheering at all in the stands. Also most of the old boys on these threads know something about football. For your own clairification, go back and reread the comment about coaching changes, if you can comprehend what was written, there was no call for a coaching change for the head coach nor any others, there was simply a question asked if any coaches might be leaving or stepping down as often happens at many schools each year and happens at JCHS often. By the way I am glad it is your last post, I guess we can count on you to be there cheering for the Pats for the next 20 years and supportint them thru state championships and 3-7 seasons just the same and never complaining regardless of the outcome. I AM ONE OF THE TRUE BLUE PATRIOT FANS, WIN OR LOSE.

Some of us old FANS have been around Patriot football longer than some of you new posters have been in this world. Like some of were fans when Bill Brimer was roaming the fields of JCHS, you figure how long that is. If we are told off by you new so called fans who follow the Pats while junior or Cuz is playing, then leave and only show up every once and awhile then the crowds will look like the home crowds at Farragut and Bearden, And other schools. Go ahead and run off all us old folks and there will be no cheering at all in the stands. Also most of the old boys on these threads know something about football. For your own clairification, go back and reread the comment about coaching changes, if you can comprehend what was written, there was no call for a coaching change for the head coach nor any others, there was simply a question asked if any coaches might be leaving or stepping down as often happens at many schools each year and happens at JCHS often. By the way I am glad it is your last post, I guess we can count on you to be there cheering for the Pats for the next 20 years and supportint them thru state championships and 3-7 seasons just the same and never complaining regardless of the outcome. I AM ONE OF THE TRUE BLUE PATRIOT FANS, WIN OR LOSE.

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Co. will be a good team next year and i expect them to be in the playoffs every year in the near future. the new coach has that program headed in the right direction. as a farragut fan i was real impressed with the level of improvement when we scrimmaged in august to the first round game. good luck to the patriots in '08

Congrats to Coach Anderson, Region 1 Coach-of-the-Year and the guys making All-Region teams. A great year that is building for the future. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to Coach Anderson, Region 1 Coach-of-the-Year and the guys making All-Region teams. A great year that is building for the future. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ditto!!

I too would like to congratulate Coach Anderson and the rest of the staff for a good year. I thought the team showed a lot more heart this season. Also, you guys were pretty hard in JC4life, he simply was asking a question about some of the staff members leaving for other jobs or not coaching for other reasins. I don't think he was calling for anyones head.