Grundy County

Guest orange

Nick. Get with me on email or call my cell. Need to talk to you asap.

DL.

Just shot you an email, My cell phone broke a while back I lost everyones number so I might need to get that again /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You guys shouldn't keep secrets. Turn loose the information. Grundy player you must also be in the know in Sequatchie so what is going on down there. Is it true about the Rhea coach?

From What I hear it is!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shot you an email, My cell phone broke a while back I lost everyones number so I might need to get that again /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

From What I hear it is!

If this is the same Nick I think it is, your a sorry son of a gun!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Del, Has everyone been interviewed that is going to be interviewed? I was wondering.......

The impression I had last week was that there would be more than 4 interviews. I haven't talked to the Director since last Thursday morning. I may try to get a hold of him today and to see where we stand. I hope we interview more than 4 since we have 11 applicants and many are good but I don't always see my hopes come true.

DL.

Del, when do you expect an announcement to be made?

Well the Director must be fishing in the Keys or something. Haven't heard from him. I'm really not sure if there's going to be more than the 4 interviews already done. We've got an early deadline this week so I doubt I'll get an update in the paper if I don't hear anything before noon.

So I'm out there hanging in the wind with most everyone else. But as long as we're taking our time and being careful with the decision I'd rather wait than rush into something.

DL.

Well the Director must be fishing in the Keys or something. Haven't heard from him. I'm really not sure if there's going to be more than the 4 interviews already done. We've got an early deadline this week so I doubt I'll get an update in the paper if I don't hear anything before noon.

So I'm out there hanging in the wind with most everyone else. But as long as we're taking our time and being careful with the decision I'd rather wait than rush into something.

DL.

Those vacations must be taken. I remember a Director of Schools years ago in Marion that used to be playing golf in Florida everytime it seemed to snow. I think I'd rather be fishing with Jody than golfing with Frank. Forget about the coaching vacancies, I want to know when the fishfry is scheduled.

So WHO has been interviewed? Numbers are fine but lets get some names here. Is this information public domain? Or does it have to be kept secret?

Has anyone on the staff currently been given the opportunity to interview? Have any withdrawn or not been given an interview?

And is this the director alone in this hire or is there a committee(And who is on this committee)?

Pardon me for this but.......

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm just thinking about the poster that is no more "orange" who guaranteed an announcement long before Christmas because he was in the know. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He actually may have done more harm than good to the person he was supporting for the job. I hope that coach pays him a vist and tells him thanks. Whoever he was he was full of bull.

I believe we have at least 8 of the interviews complete. They seem to be interviewing all 11 of the candidates.

We MIGHT have announcement in a little over a week. That would be of course if the first person picked accepts the offer right away. If the #1 doesn't accept it could take 2-3 weeks to announce something.

To my friend BigMoney....I haven't posted names of the outside people because there are some who didn't want their names published. And why cause them problems if they don't get the job....or cause them problems until they get the job?

The inside folks who applied were Greg Brewer, Tommy Andrews and Nick Bryant. All were getting interviewed according to my info. I was invited to sit in at the beginning of the process but was out of town. I probably would have passed anyway since my brother is a candidate and several friends are as well. I wouldn't think it would be appropriate for me to be there under those conditions.

DL.