Greatest High School Rivalry

LiquidNitrogen

I would have to agree either with Mccallie and Baylor or MBA and Father Ryan, these schools just hate eachother

Its hard to hear that Baylor and McCallie hate each other. I think that this is true for what I call the "Insitutional fasist". You know, "my school is perfect and yours is a bunch of cheaters" or "we going to heaven and your the devil incarnate." Reminds me of Hillary and W, and who wants to be like either one of them? This of course leads to immature displays of unsportmanlike conduct by wrestlers and fans alike.

Fortunatly, this is not representative of most players, fans, and the administration of these two fine schools. In actuality, other than the freaks with insecurity complexes, most Baylor and McCallie athelites and fans are best friends with each other. Therefore, the reason the rivalry is so heated is that its more like a civil war: split families, dad went here but son goes there, wrestlers for McCallie dating co-eds from Baylor (or at least holding out for that fantasy), players and families switching from one school to another, siblings and cousins going to both schools, etc., etc. Its tough pulling for your team against a kid your children grew up with and will probably be spending the night on your couch this weekend.

That's why both the fans and the players (freaks aside, their lost causes anyway) need to bring everything they got on the field of competition and then leave it there. Because like it or not, both schools are the very best thing to happen to each other. Boy I can't wait to see them going at it again!

Greatest rivalries? Hmm.

Josh Craft vs his barber

Irishdad vs CoachT

Harry and BCB vs Coaches wives and wrestlers moms

Coach Lester vs the fun rides at 6 flags

Coach Vandergriff vs Volkswagen Beetle

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hahahahahahahahaha

I know I'm not contributing anything to the conversation, but that was hilarious.

Well as long as I'm here:

Clarksville and Kenwood/Father Ryan/Bradley, at least for as long as I've been around. Very heated matchups every time we wrestled.

McCallie and Baylor, for sure.

Soddy and Bradley.

hahahahahahahahaha

I know I'm not contributing anything to the conversation, but that was hilarious.

Well as long as I'm here:

Clarksville and Kenwood/Father Ryan/Bradley, at least for as long as I've been around. Very heated matchups every time we wrestled.

McCallie and Baylor, for sure.

Soddy and Bradley.

Baylor---Soddy is the first match every year for each school and it is packed. They have a very good rivalry. I know the Baylor fans really want to Beat Soddy, but respect that they continue to wrestle each year when other schools have dropped Baylor.