Chop House Classic

nickknx865

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the scoop on the Chop House Classic. Really a neat tournament. Walking distance from the house which makes it easy for me to attend. Look forward to spending the day on Friday.

Central has a new Coach. What can the Central fans expect from the new Coach. Hope he brings new energy to the Cats. Been very disappointed in the last 10+ years of Central Basketball. The best thing over the past few years is the Chop House Classic.

Whats the scoop on the Chop House Classic. Really a neat tournament. Walking distance from the house which makes it easy for me to attend. Look forward to spending the day on Friday.

Central has a new Coach. What can the Central fans expect from the new Coach. Hope he brings new energy to the Cats. Been very disappointed in the last 10+ years of Central Basketball. The best thing over the past few years is the Chop House Classic.

Top 2 teams should be Farragut and siegel. Farragut handled DB fairly easily in a scrimmsge last week. Loudon lost a tough game to Livingston Academy but should be able to bounce back. They are very scrappy. Pigeon Forge will probably be down some due to graduation and the loss of an excellent coach. You'll enjoy watching Tyler Cutter from siegel. He's an Indiana State signee that can really play.

Central was without several of the football players during a scrimmage at S-D after football had been done for a week???? Don't know if this means Styles and Wilson and others have decided to concentrate on football. Devin Jacksonwill be sorely missed. They lost to Catholic who only had 1 starter and either S-D or West (I can't remember which). I was disappointed that Central's coach showed up halfway into the 1st half. A dad came out of the stands to coach until he got there. It may be disappointing for you again.

The tournament is this week, anybody with information concerning dates, times, games, and location would be much appreciated. I will be traveling from Kingsport to attend so the sooner the better.

If the Bracket is like the girls...

Cocke County/Farragut on Tuesday at 5:30

DB/Loudon on Tuesday at 8

The other two games would be on Monday...

Top half losers would play at 1030 on Friday

Bottom half losers at 1:30 on Friday

Top half winners at 4:30

Bottom half winners 7:30 on Friday

7th Place - 10:30 AM on Saturday

5th Place - 1:30 PM on Saturday

3rd Place - 4:30 on Saturday

1st Place - 7:30 on Saturday

Top 2 teams should be Farragut and siegel. Farragut handled DB fairly easily in a scrimmsge last week. Loudon lost a tough game to Livingston Academy but should be able to bounce back. They are very scrappy. Pigeon Forge will probably be down some due to graduation and the loss of an excellent coach. You'll enjoy watching Tyler Cutter from siegel. He's an Indiana State signee that can really play.

Central was without several of the football players during a scrimmage at S-D after football had been done for a week???? Don't know if this means Styles and Wilson and others have decided to concentrate on football. Devin Jacksonwill be sorely missed. They lost to Catholic who only had 1 starter and either S-D or West (I can't remember which). I was disappointed that Central's coach showed up halfway into the 1st half. A dad came out of the stands to coach until he got there. It may be disappointing for you again.

DB also didn't have their football players in that scrimmage. 5 quarters and DB won one and tied the other. Farragut won 3 but DB played all junior varsity players. So Farragut didn't win the scrimmage "easily"

DB also didn't have their football players in that scrimmage. 5 quarters and DB won one and tied the other. Farragut won 3 but DB played all junior varsity players. So Farragut didn't win the scrimmage "easily"

spoken like a true DB fan. you can never admit defeat can you? just like football, baseball, and now basketball. thats quite pathetic.

Top 2 teams should be Farragut and siegel. Farragut handled DB fairly easily in a scrimmage last week. Loudon lost a tough game to Livingston Academy but should be able to bounce back. They are very scrappy. Pigeon Forge will probably be down some due to graduation and the loss of an excellent coach. You'll enjoy watching Tyler Cutter from siegel. He's an Indiana State signee that can really play.

Wilson has been a sporadic member of the team for the past 2 years. Styles has been a consistent player. I look for him to be there. Who are the other football players that were missing.

As far as the coach goes. Surely there was a good reason for him to show up late. Where were his assistants? I have heard a lot of good things about him. Heard he did a good job revitalizing the Fulton girls program. Hopefully he can do the same at Central.

Wilson has been a sporadic member of the team for the past 2 years. Styles has been a consistent player. I look for him to be there. Who are the other football players that were missing.

As far as the coach goes. Surely there was a good reason for him to show up late. Where were his assistants? I have heard a lot of good things about him. Heard he did a good job revitalizing the Fulton girls program. Hopefully he can do the same at Central.

I don't know what other football players were missing. I'm a Catholic guy. I just knew that Wilson, Styles and Barkley weren't there from seeing last years team. Maybe they were taking some extra time to heal????

There were no assistants there. Games may have started a little earlier than he thought. With a running clock, you really shouldn't be running behind from a scheduling standpoint. He has some talent but attitude seemed to be an issue. I wouldn't place alot of stock in what he did with Fulton's girls. When you're starting from the bottom and get 1 good girl, you can show marked improvement.