Chop House Classic

nickknx865

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching him all summer against the best in the country, I would disagree. Considering he's had offers from numerous mid-major schools (including Belmont which beat Alabama last night) you may be wrong. I'm planning on watching the games Friday and Saturday to see how he performs with his high school team. He does a very good job running an offense, plays tough defense and is a good shooter and penetrator. I think his team's have been to the state tourney for the past 3 years so he must be doing something right. He's not the flashiest but gets the job done. He's a winner that plays with alot of heart. Give me a player like that all day long.

Just a clarifcation - Siegel was not in the state last year. They were in the state the previous two.

Farragut pummeled Cocke County by around 40

The score was 70 to 29.

Tyler Cutter is not a Division 1 player i watched him play last night and he did not seem to be that good... i firmly believe that most of the talk about this young mans career is all hype and he will not make it for more than a week with any division 1 team.

I hate when people judge other players by one game even if he had an off game you still have to look for other things he did besides score like defense rebounding passing and things he does to just make his team better unless you watched him for the whole game and only him like a scout would you dont know what your talking about dont bad mouth players you only saw 1 time

spoken like a true DB fan. you can never admit defeat can you? just like football, baseball, and now basketball. thats quite pathetic.

What is really pathetic is "Villege Idiots" like yourself that troll around looking for "DB" fans to jump on. Practially every time a team loses or is outscored in a scrimmage from any other school in the state at least one of their fans is going to make some kind of excuse (if you want to call it that) Its pretty much human nature. No mater who you are a fan of or what sport it is and at all levels of sports. It almost always goes unnoticed by most people. Unless it comes from a DB fan. Then theres always some DB hating Troll out there to jump all over it. You should look around, or even look in the mirror. DB fans are no different than anybody else. Somethig else I can teach you. The team that learns the most in a scrimmage is the winner, not the team that scores the most. Thats what scrimmages are for. Ask any coach in any sport. Have a nice day and don't play in the street.

WaCo, I think people seem to jump on DB fans the most is because they have some of the best programs.. most wins in football.. something else in baseball. I think it is the fact that so many people have lost to them in the past they need to take advantage of when they beat them. Also the fact that some DB fans make their teams out to be the best of all time alot of years gives people all the more reason to jump on them when all they can do is provide excuses when they lose to a supposed inferior team. Yes you are correct, alot of people make excuses. I do it. No one can say they don't make excuses, but most people don't make their teams out to be the greatest like alot of DB fans do. Yes they may say they are good and have great players, but they never assume championships like some DB fans on here. I am not trying to trash people on here from DB. That is just they way take what they say on here. I do give excuses I can't deny that. I have said dumb things on here before as well. So yeah. I am sure it will be a good game. Does anyone know if it will be on Farragut's radio station? 105.3 WFIV?