Cookeville girls

tnborn

If erin helton was such a fabulous player, why did cookeville only beat york by 6 points? cookeville is a aaa team with tall players. They barely beat york. Has cookeville ever played farther than a district or region tournanment?? with such tall players they should at least be a contender in the state?? What does this say about coaching?? I hope cookeville plays in the state. However, they need to step up and play much better than the winning effort against york!! talk about embarrassing. Gee wiz folks, maybe cookeville needs a coach.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was a straight answer. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Think about it to get out of that region you usually have 2 go through shelbyville or lawrenceburg doesnt happen much!!!York is better than everyone thinks as physical and scrappy as they come cookeville also has alot of unproven guards this year but personally i hope they are over rated!!

Think about it to get out of that region you usually have 2 go through shelbyville or lawrenceburg doesnt happen much!!!York is better than everyone thinks as physical and scrappy as they come cookeville also has alot of unproven guards this year but personally i hope they are over rated!!

It's early in the season. Playing York at home isn't an easy task. Cookeville played ok, but is still looking for that combination. Let's give them a few games. They beat shelbyville tonight 53-39 and looked much better. They have a COACH and is always in the hunt year after year. They will be able to take care of you Sparta!!

It's early in the season. Playing York at home isn't an easy task. Cookeville played ok, but is still looking for that combination. Let's give them a few games. They beat shelbyville tonight 53-39 and looked much better. They have a COACH and is always in the hunt year after year. They will be able to take care of you Sparta!!

Yes they very well could and if they take care of sparta about 30 more times and win about 12 more district championships they will be in the same class /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cookeville will play JCHS at jackson county friday night. I sure hope the lady bluedevils are crisp and deadly from the 3 point range. I expect courtney , misty and emily to have a huge night. laken will have her hands full with helton. I also expect amy to have some huge rebounds.

Yes they very well could and if they take care of sparta about 30 more times and win about 12 more district championships they will be in the same class /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You forgot to mention Cookeville would have to make the state tourney 10 or 12 times also. he he he /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You too are living in the PAST!! We're talking about NOW! lol

This poster has followed, from a short distance, the current Juniors from Cookeville the past number of years as the group, known as the Bulldogs ran rampant thru AAU and you could tell it was a very special group. I know nothing aboout what has happened in the past only that the great Sparta teams and a time back, the great Warren County teams ruled 7AAA and no one could top them. If the Junior Class at Cookeville is not a part of another visit to the State, it would surprise me. Looking at the roster, there are many familiar names but no one is going to give it to them. They are going to have to earn it. Allie was not with them but she was playing against them and finally with them. So we'll wait and see what happens. That is what makes 7AAA so great and as far as I know, Riverdale will not give up the title very easily. Every schoolis trying to build their own dynasty. The district is about to start and every night, every game, will mean a building block to winning again the region title with 8AAA.