Bearden vs. Farragut in the Qtrs.

FHS_Admiral

Wow ! Congrats Bearden on an awesome win over a very good WB team. Did WB just quit or something ? 30-0 is unbelievable. Bearden is hitting on all cylinders right now, but the Admirals with Mr. Sterling are still pretty tough and are much better on defense than early in the season. This quarter final will be a real barn burner of a high school game. I am really looking forward to it !!!

Button your chin straps boys, this is gonna be a tough one !!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is equal to pats colts. will be the most intense game (period) i will ever see (atleast until i graduate high school)

wb didn't give up. they just couldn't hack it. they came in big headed....

why are you so arrogant? im pretty sure if the guy said they gave up then they did. im sure that if WB was trying their hardest, they wouldnt of lost by that much. get ready for next week. FEAR THE DRE'

WB gave up after the first TD...sad really that a great season had to end this way...I wish we could have at least competed against Bearden instead of just laying down and letting them roll....good luck to both teams next week!

If only you could feel the pain as much as most Farragut people. Seeing hte team give up in the playoffs only to get completely BLOWN out. It has happened many times to us Farragut people. last year, the year before,.. oh too many to count..

Sadly I can't make this game. I probably wouldn't want to go anyways because well I don't want to get there 2.5hrs early just to get a seat.. darn Bearden and their one sided stadium.

The Battle for West Knoxville.....

tssaa loves this match-up, why do they stop letting people get in after halftime, i could understand not letting people in free but not even letting them pay to get in, i thought tssaa wants all the money they can get, this game should be a great high school football game if not the best of any games, east side=ae fulton, west side= bearden farragut