Bearden vs. Farragut in the Qtrs.

FHS_Admiral

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One player could win it for Bearden its Cory Eicholtz. Syc this son of a biscut eater is one cocky mofo. I think his head is so big they will have to grease him up to get him out of the locker room. Ocho-Cinco meet nueve Zach Allen. A man with character and skill. Whatch out 85 he will be everywhere

too bad we have three other recievers who are very solid. logan maynard, A geezey (aaron gray), madison english. i'm watching that ocho ocho this week.

This will be the game of the year. The winner of this game will win the state championship. I will say that last time Bearden played Farragut was Andrew Martland's worst game of the year. He has gotten a ton better and I believe he will have a good game this time around. Also, Coach Doucette has that defense of his playing the best at the most important part of the season. I believe it will be somewhat of a high scoring affair, but Farragut's D will come up with a stop at the end of the game. Farragut by 4.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt Madison English out. I heard he blew out his knee. Also wanted to say that I am gonna drive up to the game. What is a safe time to get there so I can get a seat. I also heard from my co-worker who's son play for Farragut ( I'm not biased ) that the 66 kid may being rethinking his Florida committ, because Tennessee, South Carolina, Southern Cal, and Texas have been making some strong late pushes to dissaude his Florida decision>

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt Madison English out. I heard he blew out his knee. Also wanted to say that I am gonna drive up to the game. What is a safe time to get there so I can get a seat. I also heard from my co-worker who's son play for Farragut ( I'm not biased ) that the 66 kid may being rethinking his Florida committ, because Tennessee, South Carolina, Southern Cal, and Texas have been making some strong late pushes to dissaude his Florida decision>

Honestly a safe time is to get there and tailgate before the game. haha, but really I would say no later than 5:15. Could be wrong though, but I would rather sit there for 2hours and have a seat than show up an hour early and be standing, or possibly just walking around the track. I haven't been to a Farragut/Bearden game and not been a student so being there 3+hrs early was never a problem because it is worth it. .If possible try to buy your ticket early as well, so you don't have to stand in a line for that.

you do know that big red goin to florida was a joke...right.. and yes A-MART AND THE REAL NUEVE WILL COME UP BIG IN THIS GAME BABY.

this should be a good game, but who we kidding, Farragut owns Bearden. Nick you know this and i don't wanna see anything else typed from your fingers. farragut in another close one.

you do know that big red goin to florida was a joke...right.. and yes A-MART AND THE REAL NUEVE WILL COME UP BIG IN THIS GAME BABY.

haha big red going to florida. ole chase, boy that kid can play!

I haven't been back to my old school in quite some time! I am excited for this one, making the drive from Milledgeville,GA for it. So what is the news with the dogs? I heard they lost some big reciever early on with a knee injury? any other injuries for this game, either side?

i am predicting an injury to bearden's ego after this game.

I have seen Bearden play three times this year and Farragut twice. I do believe Bearden has a huge task to shut down Sterling. I do not think they will. I think Sterling will get a good bit of yardage against Bearden if for no other reason than getting the ball 30+ times. He is apparently hard to tackle from watching the two games I have seen him play in this year, the Bearden and the Oak Ridge games, but tackling is all determination and I think Bearden has the determination to slow Sterling down a little this week. Bearden looks like a tighter team, a more cohesive unit, and they will pull it out in a close game.

One player could win it for Bearden its Cory Eicholtz. Syc this son of a biscut eater is one cocky mofo. I think his head is so big they will have to grease him up to get him out of the locker room. Ocho-Cinco meet nueve Zach Allen. A man with character and skill. Whatch out 85 he will be everywhereNICK HUESER HOW CAN YOU GO AGIANST YOUR ALUM

I love how you can dog on Cory Eicholtz that he is cocky (which he is not) when you have Andre Sterling and what is up with you FHS fans last time i checked you cant only count on one player ... o wait that is right you guys do only have one playmaker sorry