Goodpasture to Host Hickman County

easyreader

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in order for Hickman to win, they will have to have the time of posession in there advantage. Then they will just have to pound the ball for first downs. If they do that and play hard nosed defense then they will win.

I agree. Hickman Co. must dominate the "time of possession" stat.

If they don't, they lose.

I'm pullin' for ya Bulldogs.

Bust 'em in tha mouth.

Make it a "slobberknocker"

BDP

Congrats to Hickman...a shocker to say the least. Gonna be a tough one for you guys next week...your gonna need everything you have and more....Good Luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I suppose you would say your game was a shocker too?!? Give us the respect we deserve!

I suppose you would say your game was a shocker too?!? Give us the respect we deserve!

Yes ours was a shocker because we gave Goodpasture everything they wanted plus some and no one even gave us a chance of keeping it close. I said congrats and good luck...what more do you want? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yes ours was a shocker because we gave Goodpasture everything they wanted plus some and no one even gave us a chance of keeping it close. I said congrats and good luck...what more do you want? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Your going to have to cut some of these HC fans some slack, this is a whole new experience for them. They haven't won a title in who knows how long. Once they get use to it, I believe the people with the class will be on here and showing it.

I sure wish I could have seen your game, sounds like it was on heck of a game, I know it was alot closer than most would have thought it would be. Congrads to your seniors, the had one awesome run during there years there, but I believe the tradition will continue over there for years, you have a great coaching staff plus young men with a great attitude and effort to match!