Greeneville at Sullivan South

KEV-O

Ohhh Kevo. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> That was a good game tonight, but clearly the better team won. Congrats are in store for the devils on a very fine season, great job guys.

Rebels, great game, goodluck next week.

Lets not have any badmouthing tonight, ok guys.

well since yall won i guess that does make yall the better team. Good luck next week

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big win for the Rebs, but after seeing Maryville play tonight...the ride stops next week. Make sure all cloth is washed before turning it in on Monday.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.........GOOD LUCK TO powell NEXT WEEK......OOPS MY BAD, YOU GUYS ALREADY TURN YOURS IN. AT LEAST THE REBS ARE STILL PLAYING!

SORRY REBS I COULDN'T RESIST HE MAKES TOOOOO EASY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Say the words KEV-O!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Great game south, curt and the boys looked pretty intense tonight ..the MLC is proud of ya!

Now get on down to murvull (as they like to call it) and hit em in the mouth.......Then Run!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

just kidding /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...but really go on and givem your best shot and hope for the best , because those of you that have never seen them play are in for FOOTBALL CULTURE SHOCK /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> in a big way!!

But GOOD LUCK from the VIKING NATION /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Say the words KEV-O!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Greeneville lost in the quarterfinals an TN High lost in the first round

Greeneville lost in the quarterfinals an TN High lost in the first round

Tennessee high played a well fought game against South and lost 21-28. Greeneville simply had breakfast, lunch, and dinner handed to them 42-14 /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...and at this point probably wishes they would have lost in the first round instead of getting embarrassed in the quarterfinals in front of the entire State of Tennessee!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Say the WORDS Kev-o!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Tennessee high played a well fought game against South and lost 21-28. Greeneville simply had breakfast, lunch, and dinner handed to them 42-14 /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...and at this point probably wishes they would have lost in the first round instead of getting embarrassed in the quarterfinals in front of the entire State of Tennessee!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Say the WORDS Kev-o!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well, that was during the regular season, in the regular season Greeneville beat South, in the Playoffs, you got beat, and Greeneville got dominated, I'm pretty sure the same would have happened if TN High was there, South is Rolling now, their defense played very well

Uh......even if they lost you have to have a lot of respect for a GVille team that turned around their program and got back to their winning ways. They were one of the top 8 4-A teams in TN, I wouldn't call that embarrassed at all since apparently South is a tough team. Cap1............don't make me pull the first round card on you old buddy!

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

well Greeneville surprised everyone an had a great season, going from 4-6 to 10-3, i would say that is something to be darn proud of. Anytime you lose in the quarterfinals you know you have had a better season the 90% of the football teams in the state. An i am not going to be like you an TN_High07 an disappear for a day or two after you were proven wrong. I know we lost, an i know South was the better team tonight, and i wished them good luck next week. So i have already maned up an done 3 things you could not do. Have a good night Cap cuz im done fighting with you over this crap.