Greeneville at Sullivan South

KEV-O

Blaa-Blaa-Blaa-Blaa----Who Cares?? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

See thread subject!!!!!!!!

Ok then Core...why don’t you enlighten us all with something about this game that hasn't already been talked about...anything!!! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn’t even hold a candle to gettin shut out by a team that couldn’t even make it to the playoffs! The same team (by the way) that South beat 45-15 (just in case you forgot)!

If THS and South fans hadn't come on the GHS vs SE thread you would have been talking to yourself. But I'm sure that would be nothin new for you. You didn't stop runnin your mouth long enough to realize that East fans don't post on the football threads. All you are about is talkin trash...empty trash. To be honest, you haven't made one post on any thread that had anything to do with football. If I'm wrong please correct me. Here is an example.

“your right im done talking about this stuff. So what has south done to stop Greenevilles O”

Boy that was deep!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I bet John Madden is scratching his head right now trying to figure out how to get you some air time on Monday Night Football!!! Let me see if I can match that question with a comparable answer.

South has practiced real hard on D to stop Greenevilles O! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> It's going to take me a minute, but I think I can get the hang of talkin this "empty trash". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

42-21 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

your just as guilty as i am. Yes your right we lost to boone an they lost to south but south lost to us. You must not be much of a reader or you have not read every page on this tread, if you think i have not talked about football yet.

Have u all noticed the only one whining about panthers08 is u south fans geez let him speak everything he has said has been informative and to the point if u don't want him to post then don't go running ur mouth back to him. Is it really that hard. I think us devils should go ahead and throw in the towel the way u south FANS keep on running that thing inside ur mouth but really i think ur just trying to speak out of ur $$$. We are in the state quarterfinals both teams have earned the right to be here it is anyone's game this friday nite. SO deal with it shut ur pie hole and come to the game and enjoy it. Oh also shouldn't u be on ur way to Ohio Rebel boy. This will be a great game friday nite. Who cares about what u have to say b/c 4 posts ago u were on ur way out the door so leave already

they are just mad cuz he said daddy curt is not all they make him out to be. If you guys show the kid much more love then we are going to have to ask yall to get a room. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Ok I have seen 42 enough why does everyone think south will score that many points and do u not know anything about greeneville apparently u don't b/c everyone of you guys has us getting killed but if thats the way its gonna be we will proudly rep the underdog status. Thats fine with us

Where have YOU been? Everybody on this thread know that 42-21 is the preferred score for them 5 River boys. By the way I don't believe I said who was 42 and who was 21...but you obviously figured it out all by yourself!! I guess it don't take a genius. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Where have YOU been? Everybody on this thread know that 42-21 is the preferred score for them 5 River boys. By the way I don't believe I said who was 42 and who was 21...but you obviously figured it out all by yourself!! I guess it don't take a genius. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Don't u have a basketball game to attend? Yeah ur just like all the rest of them we all us devil fans knew who u are rooting for. Like i said we will take our underdog b/c CAP I think u for 1 know all to well about what an underdog can do to a big time favorite

Don't u have a basketball game to attend? Yeah ur just like all the rest of them we all us devil fans knew who u are rooting for. Like i said we will take our underdog b/c CAP I think u for 1 know all to well about what an underdog can do to a big time favorite

coulgh........ TN High vs volunteer

your just as guilty as i am. Yes your right we lost to boone an they lost to south but south lost to us. You must not be much of a reader or you have not read every page on this tread, if you think i have not talked about football yet.

You are right, and I don't plan on it. So why don't you just pull a little of your "football talking" quotes oooooof...lets saaaaayyyy....any thread in the last two weeks. Here let me help you.

“The lightning quick D line really helps stop the run. They eat up bigger an slower O linemen with there speed”

Steve Spurrier don’t have nothin on you!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> These are classic! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok then Core...why don’t you enlighten us all with something about this game that hasn't already been talked about...anything!!! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

If you're bored, then why don't you leave?? I've already said my opinion, so don't have anything to add, but I would like to read other "intellectual" posts about the game. I simply asked that all you guys that want to talk about other stuff---to go create another thread and have at it. This is : Greeneville @ South.

What did I say to pi__ you off anyway, Cap---I didn't realize you were a guilty party.

U say souths D is working on stopping our O...Well our O is working on stopping ur D...Both teams have had awesome seasons...u say the last game was the worst u had played all year...OK...well i believe it was the devils that just had too much for SOUTH...And uve won all ur other games...I believe the devils figured out ur game and just hammered out game plan at SOUTH...Each team are awesome...I believe these 2 teams will show us an awesome game...Each teams are very equal and like ive also heard on here u cant predict a game by the score of other games uve played...if thats was the case South wld be the underdog...by the devils beating them...

coulgh........ TN High vs volunteer

I don't think either of you want to talk B-ball this year. Like I said earlier, the Vikings will be one of the teams to beat in most every sport most every year. Definition - TRADITION, something Kev-o will never be able to comprehend. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Phillips is a running QB an UT is a passing O, so he would not do much help there. He is like Tebow. If he was bigger he would do good down in FL with that kind of O /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

By the way??¦Curt is a 6??™3??? 210 pound teenager??¦HELLO!! Your daddy aint even that big!

If you're bored, then why don't you leave?? I've already said my opinion, so don't have anything to add, but I would like to read other "intellectual" posts about the game. I simply asked that all you guys that want to talk about other stuff---to go create another thread and have at it. This is : Greeneville @ South.

What did I say to pi__ you off anyway, Cap---I didn't realize you were a guilty party.

Sorry Core??¦ I get this way sometimes??¦my bad /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> . But I thought someone called for an exterminator, so Im trying to squash this bug they call Kev-o. Normal roach spray hasn't worked so I thought Id break out the ol swatter!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />