Greeneville at Sullivan South

KEV-O

I don't really see the problem with my discuusions to be honest with you. I have asked a question about the game in every post that I have made. I'm still awaiting a reply about South's offense....guess no one has the info or is willing to post it on a public forum which I suppose I understand.

What's the story on the Fletcher kid? What year is he and is anyone interested in him? Seems like maybe he's a little big undersized to play big time college ball but he looked like one of the better players on the field in the game that I saw. He's going to be a handful for the Devils, I bet.

And this is my last little side jaunt, Zach is doing well from what I've heard. He's playing baseball at the University of Memphis and the reciever you're referring to is Terrance Scott who has caught on at the University of Oregon via a JUCO.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U say souths D is working on stopping our O...Well our O is working on stopping ur D...Both teams have had awesome seasons...u say the last game was the worst u had played all year...OK...well i believe it was the devils that just had too much for SOUTH...And uve won all ur other games...I believe the devils figured out ur game and just hammered out game plan at SOUTH...Each team are awesome...I believe these 2 teams will show us an awesome game...Each teams are very equal and like ive also heard on here u cant predict a game by the score of other games uve played...if thats was the case South wld be the underdog...by the devils beating them...

I was being sarcastic moron!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Kev-o...is that you! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Even though I'm picking South in this game, I still feel like they have to be the underdog. I think they are the better team on paper. I think that the old adage is true that it's very tough to beat a good team twice in the same year. I think the fact that the game is at South will be a deciding factor in the game. With all that said you, South people don't seem to think very much of the things that I THINK. What I KNOW is that the only time these two teams have been on the same field Greeneville won. Neither one of these teams is going to be the same team when they play Friday night....we all know that teams mature as the season progresses. I just think that until South comes out and proves that they can beat Greeneville High School (mind you that I think that they will) the Devils should still be considered the favorites.

I don't really see the problem with my discuusions to be honest with you. I have asked a question about the game in every post that I have made. I'm still awaiting a reply about South's offense....guess no one has the info or is willing to post it on a public forum which I suppose I understand.

What's the story on the Fletcher kid? What year is he and is anyone interested in him? Seems like maybe he's a little big undersized to play big time college ball but he looked like one of the better players on the field in the game that I saw. He's going to be a handful for the Devils, I bet.

And this is my last little side jaunt, Zach is doing well from what I've heard. He's playing baseball at the University of Memphis and the reciever you're referring to is Terrance Scott who has caught on at the University of Oregon via a JUCO.

How big was Kenny Irons?

Ok well after hearing about oh how bad South played in there first game I found these stats looks pretty close if u ask me..Greeneville VS Sullivan South at on 09/14/2007

Team Greeneville Sullivan South

Points Scored 24 21

First Downs 16 19

By Rush/Pass/Penalty 9/5/2 13/5/1

3rd Downs Made/Att/Eff 2/9/22 4/12/33

4th Downs Made/Att/Eff 2/2/100 2/3/67

Total Yards/Avg Per Play 352/6.8 375/6.5

Total Yards Rushing 197 206

Rushing Att/Avg 38/5.2 32/6.4

Total Yards Passing 155 169

Pass Att/Comp/Int 14/10/0 26/14/2

Average Yards Per Pass 11.1 6.5

Punts/Avg 4/37.2 3/37.0

Punt Returns/Yds/Avg 2/8/4 3/18/6

Punts Blocked 0 0

Kickoff Returns/Yds/Avg 3/53/18 3/66/22

Fumbles/Lost 3/2 0/0

Total Turnovers 2 2 Penalties/Yards 6/56 6/45

Sacks/Yards 3/22 0/0

Touchdowns 3 3

TDs Rush/Pass 1/2 2/1

Field Goal Att/Made 1/1 1/0

Time Of Possession 24:06 23:54

Panther...you've seen Curt play once correct? You form an opinion from one game and then you come on our thread and tell us out QB bites. How should we react? You want we should buy you a beer and hang out a bit? C'mon man we're human also. We're just protecting our stock. It's a natural thing. You'd be the same way. Think about it. Now he does have shortcomings and we are well aware of what they are and sometimes we don't like it. But we just take the good with the bad because overall it's a good experience.

Now you want us to talk shop with you and be all chummy and divuldge offensive secrets. If you had come on here with the correct attitude we would have told you anything you wanted to know and took the criticism also but now it's like sorry Dude...you might want to ask that guy over there. 7Devils is the local PITA and it's looking like you and him are long lost friends so you might want to hang with him.

Hey hog,

I have been gettin to the the game around 6:15 to 6:30, shouldn't be no problem to get tickets.

C-ya there!!! GO REBELS!!!

Thanks JD! Sheweeeeeee. I had to read about 15 pages to find your comment. I go out to buy a turkey with the little wife and come back and find all of this stuff! My head is spinning and you can imagine how it looks when a pig's head is doing a 360. Cap, you don't know me but I respect your opines on here and want you to know I have placed a direct call to WasteManagement to come clean up this crap! It'll be an emergency run! Daggone, this thread has wore me out. 83Rebel, great definitive post you made. I actually could understand it and it made good sense. Rebeltothecore, you hurry on back from Ohio; we may need you to open up a can of.............well, never mind. Happy Thanksgiving to all! From the Mrs. and Hog.

I was being sarcastic moron!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Kev-o...is that you! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

dude your so annoying! what have you added to this tread?? have not heard any football talk out of you, your just trying to push my buttons, an Im not going to lie its working. should i find some of your quotes from the Greeneville East game? By the way how did that crow taste?

I don't think either of you want to talk B-ball this year. Like I said earlier, the Vikings will be one of the teams to beat in most every sport most every year. Definition - TRADITION, something Kev-o will never be able to comprehend. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Phillips is a running QB an UT is a passing O, so he would not do much help there. He is like Tebow. If he was bigger he would do good down in FL with that kind of O /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

By the way??¦Curt is a 6??™3??? 210 pound teenager??¦HELLO!! Your daddy aint even that big!

I have not been talking about b=ball, i dont even like B-ball. But if you want to talk about how TN High is so dominent then lets talk about how Gvilles wrestling team wipes the floor with Tn High every year, year in year out. You dont care about wrestling just like i dont care about B-ball. O an Definition - CLASS, something Cap1 will never be able to comprehend /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />