Wilson Central @ Smyrna

Big Poppa 17

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think anytime you beat Riverdale you immediately have punched your ticket to the State championship. I'm a Smyrna fan but I'm sorry WC is going to win. Smyrna's gonna make a game of it but WC will pull it out. This HAS to be their year; look at how bad they've always been and now to come and make the playoffs and beat Riverdale that's huge. That's what happened to us last year and it's happening to WC this year. They're going all the way and that's the sad truth for me.

WC - 28

Smyrna - 23

I think anytime you beat Riverdale you immediately have punched your ticket to the State championship. I'm a Smyrna fan but I'm sorry WC is going to win. Smyrna's gonna make a game of it but WC will pull it out. This HAS to be their year; look at how bad they've always been and now to come and make the playoffs and beat Riverdale that's huge. That's what happened to us last year and it's happening to WC this year. They're going all the way and that's the sad truth for me.

WC - 28

Smyrna - 23

sounds like your not really a loyal fan

Both teams coming off dominating wins...

Hearing players from Smyrna hoping Riverdale wins because W.C. is a tougher opponent..

This isn't good news for Smyrna...

But this high powered offense of Bryson..Wilks..and Gray..not to mention all the role-playing receivers..WOW

People will say how 'hot' Wilson Central is..but remember..this Smyrna defense has been amazing these past few games, forcing turnovers..the wing-t's enemy..

Its going to be a great game, but if Smyrna's defense plays like it has..and the offense is explosive like it has been..I just don't see Wilson Central winning it..

Smyrna - 35

Wilson Central - 21

I remember reading the Smyrna-Lincoln County thread and seeing all these post about Riverdale and Smyrna rematching agian.....Thats out the window. DUB-C has so much momentum with the big win over Riverdale i think they will pull out the win over Smyrna. Wth the way WC defense is playing and WC offense is scoring it should be one heck of a game. I give Syrna props also, they are Smyrna - a great offense and great defense.

LETS GO DUB-C THIS IS OUR YEAR!!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i see it cclose like earler this year but with wc pulling it out this time. they wanna say smyrna has a high powered offense so does wc goin into the playoffs. after that loss they putt it in overdrive 45 0 at cc an 35 13 at riverdale. now i do have to say that looks like smyrna isnt the only one with the high powered offense. kets just hope wilks dosent push off any more like the last game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />