Wilson Central @ Smyrna

Big Poppa 17

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say this game will be alot like the first meeting...just this time my wildcats are going to pull out a huge victory...this team did something last night high school football programs dream of...to go into riverdale and just dominate...i just dont see this team momentum losing any strength....the coaches will have dub-c ready for this game....

i say

wilson central 38

smyrna 31

and i want to say thanks to the lebanon and coffee county football players that were at the game last night supporting wilson central...thanks alot guys

GO WILDCATS!!!!!...PRACTICE HARD THIS WEEK AND PUT THE RIVERDALE WIN ASIDE AND FOCUS ON THE BULLDOGS!!!!!

My take on this is that Smyrna will pull it out if they play mistake free football, and if the defense keeps playing like they are.. They are flying to the ball and just playing good football...

One thing WC has to do is put aside the big WIN and realize they have a even more important game this week, becaause trust me if you go in thinking your going to win just becasue you beat Riverdale you might exit the stadium in tears...

Now after saying all that this will be a very very good game just like the last match. WC is a very good football team and to be honest I would bet that Smyrna would have rather played Riverdale.

Smyrna 38 (Having the experience this far in the playoffs kind of helps also)!

WC 20

My take on this is that Smyrna will pull it out if they play mistake free football, and if the defense keeps playing like they are.. They are flying to the ball and just playing good football...

One thing WC has to do is put aside the big WIN and realize they have a even more important game this week, becaause trust me if you go in thinking your going to win just becasue you beat Riverdale you might exit the stadium in tears...

Now after saying all that this will be a very very good game just like the last match. WC is a very good football team and to be honest I would bet that Smyrna would have rather played Riverdale.

Smyrna 38 (Having the experience this far in the playoffs kind of helps also)!

WC 20

i didnt see any excuses by riverdale fans but here smyridians are making them in advance...you know smyrna was partying like the 72 dolphins. rather play a team you have beat once in 19 tries in an anything but dominating fashion? i believe not, but here it is, yall have a chance to prove yourselves this friday and riverdale does not. if you lose, your in the same boat as us, so i wouldnt be speaking all to soon

Well since you have fans of Gallatin that have always for some rude reason sat on Smyrna's side when we have played at your field, you can just sit with us again, at our home field! lol....

P.S. Get some purple! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I happen to be one of those fans who sit on the east side of Gallatin stadium. You don't know me so don't be calling me rude. I have always enjoyed sitting next to the opponents fans at Gallatin's stadium. You treat people nice and they are nice to you. I've found most people to be fun to be around. I still will be wearing my G hat. At least it's yellow.

No much to say about this game both teams are playing very well.

smyrna knows wc is not cookeville or lc on offense or defense

wc knows smyrna is not the 2 running teams they have played.

anybody that needs to see how much I have for wc and what they have done just needs to go read my post

here are a couple:

Nov 10 2007 - 01:41 PM Post #10

*wc is on the same page and hitting on all cylinders. Smyrna was very fortunate to get out of there with a win.

*wc is playing about as good as anybody I have seen the last half.

they are fast and have good team chemistry and have played riverdale once so they will be more prepared this game.

I believe they will beat riverdale

Heck you wc folks out to be sending me roses after the way I pumped you up all week /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

now for the great post of the week:

warrior82dad

12:20 PM Post #64

And what magic do you think WC can pull out of there hat that will change the outcome from the last game. Just becuase you ran up the score on a week Coffee County team that shouldnt have even been in the playoffs doesnt mean you can bring that to Tomahawk Stadium. Remember, it was purely luck and a tipped passed that was the only reason Smyrna got by them last year and WC doesnt have enough magic in there bag to make that happen.

sounds like they made riverdales offense disappear /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wc vs smyrna - 2 teams that deserve to be here and know exactly what each other has. The 2 fastest teams in the region and probably put as much team speed out there as an body in the state.

hey cat...thanks for all the props...heres a quote for ya though..its not from you...its from seant-4...wheres he at anyways...he only has like one or 2 posts on here

you know what would really be nice..smyrna vs. Wilson Central week 3...haha....i wish...but we'll get riverdale week 3...that'll make us 2 wins in a row on them week3

go smyrna

07 is our year

our year to continue the tradition

to win it again

that haha in there kinda hit a couple nerves....you ever heard the phrase...be carefull what you wish for?? you just might get it! no, seriously, this is gonna be a great game. I can't wait!...good luck to you guys. I hadn't predicted a score or a win all season so i'm not starting now but man, this is gonna be a game...one things for sure...win or lose...were gonna walk in there class and walk out of there with class!!..I can't get over the Riverdale players last. it was truly admirable to see those young men act the way they did.

--------------------

07 is our year

to win it again

hey cat...thanks for all the props...heres a quote for ya though..its not from you...its from seant-4...wheres he at anyways...he only has like one or 2 posts on here

you know what would really be nice..smyrna vs. Wilson Central week 3...haha....i wish...but we'll get riverdale week 3...that'll make us 2 wins in a row on them week3

go smyrna

07 is our year

to win it again

that haha in there kinda hit a couple nerves....you ever heard the phrase...be carefull what you wish for?? you just might get it! no, seriously, this is gonna be a great game. I can't wait!...good luck to you guys. I hadn't predicted a score or a win all season so i'm not starting now but man, this is gonna be a game...one things for sure...win or lose...were gonna walk in there class and walk out of there with class!!..I can't get over the Riverdale players last. it was truly admirable to see those young men act the way they did.

--------------------

07 is our year

to win it again

well from this point on every team will be playing a really good team so there really is no picking who you would like to play.

As I said on the lc post this is how this works

someone say there team will win and this is why

somone from the other team comes on and says you are crazy and heres why

this is repaeted till friday and the game is actually played and then somebody wins or losses

then

the loser either

a. disappears from coach t till next year

b. comes on and explains how the officials cost them the game ( even if it is 60 to zero)

c...comes on a say congratulations ( sometimes this occurs a day or two after b.)

I would imagine both of these teams would rather play red boiling springs this week but since this is not an option we will have to play each other.

well from this point on every team will be playing a really good team so there really is no picking who you would like to play.

As I said on the lc post this is how this works

someone say there team will win and this is why

somone from the other team comes on and says you are crazy and heres why

this is repaeted till friday and the game is actually played and then somebody wins or losses

then

the loser either

a. disappears from coach t till next year

b. comes on and explains how the officials cost them the game ( even if it is 60 to zero)

c...comes on a say congratulations ( sometimes this occurs a day or two after b.)

I would imagine both of these teams would rather play red boiling springs this week but since this is not an option we will have to play each other.

well cat i am still on the T and i didnt blame the officials and i said congrats on day 1..SO THERE...LOL

I happen to be one of those fans who sit on the east side of Gallatin stadium. You don't know me so don't be calling me rude. I have always enjoyed sitting next to the opponents fans at Gallatin's stadium. You treat people nice and they are nice to you. I've found most people to be fun to be around. I still will be wearing my G hat. At least it's yellow.

you are a very good football fan