MBA vs. BA for STATE

vols98

Mason Graham is also constantly overlooked in all of these talks. The senior RB/LB has come up with big plays on both sides of the ball and brings all kinds of energy to the BA team.

MBA has three great running backs but they are no better than Chris Jordan, Josh Tate, and Mason Graham when you look at how they've played this season.

Mason hasn't received nearly as much credit as he deserves. He is a dual threat

at receiver and fullback. As a running back, he hits the hole quickly and is difficult

to bring down.

If you look at Cody Nelson's performance game by game, his better games are

when Chris Jordan is in the backfield. Part of the benefit is having the defense worried

about CJ. However, I truly believe that CJ acts as something of a security blanket

for Cody and he is much more relaxed knowing CJ is there to share the load. With CJ

on the field, Cody has been significantly more accurate as a passer.

There is no doubt that MBA has an edge in the kicking game. However, this edge should

be somewhat blunted by the narrower goal posts. I think that the Sophomore kicker

will be much more likely to miss from beyond 35 yards.

As much as I would love to see my son end his career with another state title, I see this

game as 20 to 17 either way and definitely too close to call.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mason Graham is also constantly overlooked in all of these talks. The senior RB/LB has come up with big plays on both sides of the ball and brings all kinds of energy to the BA team.

MBA has three great running backs but they are no better than Chris Jordan, Josh Tate, and Mason Graham when you look at how they've played this season.

That might be why a lot of people are saying the teams are pretty evenly matched.

Hadouken is a Father Ryan supporter. He apparently dislikes MBA just slightly more than BA.

Just ignore him like all of the rest of us do. He amuses himself.

Those of us that have been around a while can take a shot at each other from time to time, but we still respect each other's opinion.

He, on the other hand, has proven that his thoughts and comments are worthless. Just let him post and laugh at himself while we actually discuss topics from a level a tad bit higher than his.

His signature says all we need to know.

Ignore him, and he will go away.

Back to the game...

Just ignore him like all of the rest of us do. He amuses himself.

Those of us that have been around a while can take a shot at each other from time to time, but we still respect each other's opinion.

He, on the other hand, has proven that his thoughts and comments are worthless. Just let him post and laugh at himself while we actually discuss topics from a level a tad bit higher than his.

His signature says all we need to know.

Ignore him, and he will go away.

Back to the game...

Right, back to the game.

BA will win this game.

Thats a given.

Right, back to the game.

BA will win this game.

Thats a given.

If you wanted to gain some sort of credibility then you might propose a reason as to why BA will assuredly win.

BA is more athletic but I think that MBA has a better chance to win the game. I bet MBA is going to hit the QB as much as they can to get into his head because he is only a sophmore. It really depends on how good the passing game is for both teams. MBA just hits Sloan on a seam or 12 or 14 on a stop or a ten yard out. MBA needs to to keep BA honest or else BA will just man up outside so they can load up and stop the run.

If you wanted to gain some sort of credibility then you might propose a reason as to why BA will assuredly win.

BA is more athletic but I think that MBA has a better chance to win the game. I bet MBA is going to hit the QB as much as they can to get into his head because he is only a sophmore. It really depends on how good the passing game is for both teams. MBA just hits Sloan on a seam or 12 or 14 on a stop or a ten yard out. MBA needs to to keep BA honest or else BA will just man up outside so they can load up and stop the run.

BA will win this game on defense. MBA has a good enough defense to keep the BA offense on a slow ride. Therefor, BA must translate on the defensive side of the ball. MBA will have to pass, as running against BA has proven most difficult for many teams, considering BA's line size. I dont predict a big score or any big plays, it should low enough in a high ten/ low twenty scoring game. GL to both.

BA - 20, MBA - 17

P.S. thats the first score prediction I have made all year