Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I want to say congratulations to both Milan and Peabody for making it this far /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Okay, now to the good stuff. This will by far be the best game in West Tennessee next week, if not in all the state. Both these teams have been playing great ball as of late, and I don't look for anything different this week. If Milan's D plays as great as they played tonight against Huntingdon, and the offense gets to rolling again, it could pose for a long night for Peabody. However, our D has to be able to contain the threat of Kendall Harper. Kendall is a beast, but so far we've had great success in shutting down players like Harper. I hope for a hard hitting game to be played on both sides of the ball. But in the end, I gotta go with my Dawgs to pull out the victory. It'll be a hard fought game, but I'm gonna say:

Milan 24

Peabody 17

GOD BLESS

Yeah, it will be a classic. Probably one of the best games of the season. But do you honestly think that Milan's D can shut out that powerhouse of an offense that Trenton has? I think as long as Trenton does not do anything stupid, as far as turnovers go, it will be Trenton coming out on top in this one. Good luck to both teams.